Chapter 8

Dinah's POV
I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around my torso. It was my gorgeous girlfriends' arms. I sat up and saw my friends asleep in my bed. Camila had her arms wrapped around Lauren. I got out of Normani's bed, and I whispered in Camila's ear "I love Lauren". I sat back down on Normani's bed, and she mumbled "I love Lauren" in her sleep. Lauren's eyes shot open "I told you she loves you" I said, Lauren flipped me off. Camila woke up and her face instantly turned red. "Finally confessing your love" I teased, she rolled her eyes "were going to be late for class" she said. We all rushed to get ready.

Normani's POV
I was in the hallway waiting for Dinah, when I saw someone that looked familiar. "Ally can you go ask what that boy's name is" I asked, She nodded and walked over to him. She came back with him, "hey Normani, long time no see" he said. I sighed "hey Tyrell" I said. "MANI" Dinah shouted, I turned around and saw something coming towards me. It nailed me right in the head and I fell onto my knees. Tyrell helped me up and Dinah ran over to me, "I'm so sorry! Are you ok? Oh my god I'm so sorry" she panicked. I laughed "I'm fine and thank you Tyrell", he nodded and walked off.

We went to our first class. We sat in the seats we usually sit in. "Mani why do you like me?" She asked, " I don't like you" I said. Her eyes widened "I meant I don't like you because I love you" I said, "but why?" She asked. I was about to say something, but our professor did. "Class these are our new students. Dinah, Normani, and Danielle I expect you to help them out" he said. I lifted my gaze on them and saw Camila, Lauren, Ally, and the jerk I hate Tyrell.

They sat near us at a table. "Normani you can't ignore me forever" he said, "don't talk to me" I said. "Why do you hate each other" Camila asked, "in eleventh grade I kinda pantsed her" he said. They all laughed "you pulled down my pants and my underwear in front of the entire school" I said, "I apologized afterwards" he g said. I rolled my eyes. Throughout the entire class he attempted to flirt with me, and it ticked off Dinah because she never lifted her eyes off her paper.

When class was over I walked Dinah to her next class. We shared a short, but passionate kiss. "We're all studying at Ally's dorm room tonight" she informed me, I nodded and gave her one last kiss.

I was on my way to my class, when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped in my tracks "why are you following me Tyrell" I asked, "because we have the same class" he said. I continued to walk to my class. When I got there I sat in my usual seat, and he sat next to me. "Normani what do you say you and I go out sometime" he said, "sorry I'm taken" I said. He laughed "I know your just saying that cuz you're still mad", "whatever" I mumbled.

When all of my classes were over I went to find Dinah. I walked up to her with Tyrell still trailing behind me. "Mani! I missed your face" Dinah said, I planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Let's go to Ally's" I said pushing past Tyrell.

We went to Ally's room to study. "I'm bored" Camila said, "let's play sexual truth or dare" Dinah said. "What's that?" Ally asked, "its truth or dare but you have to tell the truth about something sexual or do something sexual" she explained. "I'm in" we all said.

Dinah's POV
"Alright Camila truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Ally"

"Uh.. no.. I don't want-" Ally attempted to say but Camila forced her lips on Ally's.

"Normani truth or dare?" Camila asked

"Truth"

"Is it true that you've had dreams about you and Dinah?"

"Uhh... yes" she admitted

"I'm going to the bathroom" Lauren said walking there.

"Dinah I dare you to grope Lauren when she comes back" Normani said

"I'll do it"

I waited for Lauren to come back. When she did I stood up and I started grabbing her breasts. I tightened my grip on her and I moved down to her butt. I squeezed her right butt cheek, which resulted in her yelping. I let go of her and she sat back down next to Camila. "Sorry lo, Normani dared me and I never pass up a dare. Plus, I've always wanted to feel you up" I said, her entire face and neck was red. Normani yawned, then Ally, then me, then Camila, and lastly Lauren. "I'm tired so I'm leaving. Bye Ally" Normani said. We said our goodbyes and went back to our dorm rooms.