Chapter 19

Normani's pov
I sat down in front on her. When she saw my facial expressions her smile faded.

"Baby you look worried. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Dinah my love, this cant continue any longer. I'm sorry"

"Are you dumping me?!" She asked.

"Yes I am b-"

"You just got her to leave is alone and now you dump me" she said as her voice cracked.

"Dinah let me explain"

"No! You are-"

"DINAH NONE OF THIS IS REAL! YOU ARE IN A COMA!! YOUVE BEEN IN A COMA THIS WHOLE TIME!! YOUR PARENTS HAVENT HAD THEIR CHILD WITH THEM IN FIVE WEEKS!! PLEASE GO HOME!! I ONLY CAME TO SAVE YOU!!"

"C-Coma? H-How? W-Why?"

"Baby you're in a coma. You crashed your car while rushing to school. You were late and there were rumors going around that someone special would ask you something that day. I came to tell you to wake up. Please go back to your family and friends and please say no to that special person" I said.

"S-So I've been dreaming this entire time? None of this is real?" She asked.

"Yes but my love for you will always be real. I love you Dinah Jane Hansen and I always will"

Dinah's pov
She saved me. Wow, I have someone who cares this much. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked as my heart dropped. She replied by placing her soft lips on mine. The kiss lasted for a while, and when it was over I was devastated.

"I'm really really really going to miss you" I said sadly.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be just fine" she said. "Now go. Close your eyes and go" she said.

I did exactly what she instructed. I felt everything fading away. I was going to miss her like crazy, but my family needs me.