03

"wanna hang out after school or something?" i pitched the idea to the boys as i watched them nod in approval.

"sure, what's your snapchat?" tommy said, getting his phone out.

"it's 'cutiegirly/n'" i said, immediately getting a laugh from both of them.

"cutie girl?" tubbo said in between laughs.

"i made it when i was like twelve okay!" i said in defense, watching as they laughed. they look kinda cute... no- wait! i'm not a simp!

"i just added you." tommy said, i saw him pin our conversation. i smiled and pinned him too. i got another notification, it was tubbo adding me. i pinned my conversation with tubbo as well, and saw him do the same.

"let's make a group chat and call it 'f is for friends that do stuff together' because we're friends... and we do stuff together." toby said, tommy and i laughed at the idea, but went along with it for tubbo's sake. i made the group chat and named it the desired name and put my phone away finally.

___
time skip: after school
___

i walked into the temporary apartment, putting my things away and telling my little brother that i was going to a friends house.

"seriously? you have friends already?" he said, rolling his eyes.

"yeah.." i was about to tell him about tommy and tubbo, but he would snitch to our parents that i have friends that are boys and i would get in trouble.

"what's their name?" he said with a glare.

"uhm..." i started to panick. 'what do i say?!'

"it's a boy isn't it."

"please don't tell mom."

"it's fine... but what do i get out of it?"

"i'll do your chores for the next week after we get back home...?"

"month."

"ugh! fine! but if you tell them i'll tell them why you have so many viruses-"

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, BYE! HAVE FUN!"

i laughed, closing the door and texting the boys in the group chat that had about a hundred notifications.

F is For Friends That Do Stuff Together :D

tommyinnit 🖕
are you coming to my house??

tubbo 👹
no you guys should come to my house

tommyinnit 🖕
let her decide

she's probably talking to her parents or smth

tubbo 👹
aren't her parents like... working?

me
uh let's go to tommy's house :)

tommyinnit 🖕
POGGGGG

wait my mom said i have to clean my room

fuck me

me
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

drop the addy i'm omw