07

"no! i'm telling you i don't remember that! you're pulling this shit out of your ass i swear to god!" i yelled at tommy who was yelling back at me equally as frustrated as we walked down the school halls.

"what do you remember then?!" he said, slamming his locker shut in my face.

"i-i... i don't remember anything after that.." i said, looking down as we walked into our first class.

"tommy, y/n, i need to talk to you after class please." the teacher said, everyone watching us sat in our assigned seats and got our textbooks out.

"o-okay.." i said, tommy nodded looking at the teacher.

"what did you do?!" i whisper yelled to tommy as the teacher taught us meaningless information.

"nothing! what did you do?!" he whisper yelled back to me.

"nothing!"

"wait... we skipped like all of our classes yesterday and ditched with toby... holy shit. my parents are gonna kill me!" i said, panicking as tommy did the same.

"holy shit we did." he said, looking at me with wide eyes.

'what do i do...?'

___
time skip: after class
___

"you wanted to speak to us?" i said, holding my bag tightly as tommy bit the inside of his cheeks and messed with his hair.

"yes... it's come to my attention that you skipped all of your classes yesterday?" the teacher said in a stern voice, giving us detention slips.

"detention after school for the next three days." she said, dismissing us, and sitting back in her chair.

"i can't believe i let this happen." i said, rolling my eyes and looking away from tommy.

"yeah i might've gotten too carried away with showing you around..." he said, chuckling as he walked behind me.

"when my parents find out about this i'm never gonna be able to talk to you or tubbo ever again. this is all your fault!" i said, slamming some of my things in my locker and speed walking to my next class.

"hey! it's not all of my fault! you were having fun yesterday weren't you?!" he said, grabbing my hand and stopping me from walking any further.

"let go of me." i said, looking at his hand on my wrist.

"answer the question." he said as we locked eyes.

"and what if i did? you i still got me detention for the next three days!" i said, ripping my arm away from his tight grip.

"yeah well i'm gonna be there with you! i assume toby as well?!" the bell had rung and were now late.

"look, you made me late to my next class. i'm probably gonna get detention for another few days now! just- leave me alone!" i yelled, running off to my next class, leaving him standing alone in the half empty halls.

___

200 READS?!!! WHAT??!!! y'all are insane omg thank you so, so, so much!

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ