27

before i start the chapter i wanna say i deleted all of the hate comments (i think) and changed the story a little bit so no more ranting!! :D
love you babes <3

___
y/n's pov
___

we walked home in comfortable silence, occasionally saying, "oh look at that! oh look at this!" but otherwise we were quiet.

___
tommy's pov
___

we had finally reached y/n's apartment and it was time for us to part ways.

"bye!" she pecked my lips once more and headed up the steps, waving once she got to the top.

"bye!..." 'i love you...' i whispered, watching her figure disappear behind two black tinted doors.

i shoved my fists in my pockets and walked the rest of the way to my house alone...

___
time skip
___

i laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. i felt my phone vibrate beside me but i didn't bother to answer it, it was probably just another one of my 'friends' telling me to 'address it.' it seems like the only people who haven't said anything is phil, wilbur, and toby.

the vibrating didn't stop, so i was practically forced to check my phone.

"ah shit. y/n's been calling.. i better call her back." i mumbled, pressing her name in my contacts.

"AYO WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER IDIOT?!" y/n screamed at me jokingly.

"chill! i wasn't feeling like answering my phone... a lot of people have been texting me saying , "you need to address it," and it's been getting really annoying." i said, sitting up and moving to the edge of my bed.

"aww i'm sorry... i'm not trying to add to the already huge fire, but are you gonna address it?" y/n said.

"why do i need to? someone happened to get a glimpse of my personal life. i shouldn't have to defend myself for something literally everyone has done!" i exclaimed, getting more upset.

"yeah i wouldn't if i was in your situation either." she said, her voice monotone.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell at you i'm just really upset right now.." i said, rubbing my eyes in frustration.

"no i get it." she said.

we sat in silence for a bit. the only thing i heard was her keyboard clicking rapidly.

"yo are you playing bedwars without me?!" i said jokingly.

"yeah you seemed upset and i didn't know if you wanted to-"

"WELL WHY WOULDN'T I?!" i said, jumping up and hopping on my pc, loading up minecraft.

___

sorry for the shit ending lol

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ