20

A/N || AHHHH 3K READSSS

___
tommy's pov
___

my mind raced as i watched tubbo rest on y/n's shoulder. he looked peaceful, but i was really worried about him.

"tommy you should just come sit down. you're starting to make me anxious." y/n said, pulling my arm slightly towards her.

"i'm worried! he's my best mate!" i said, sitting down beside her.

"i know that, but he just passed out. we'll talk about what happened when he wakes up." y/n said. our hands rested intertwined.

___
tubbo's pov
___

"so.. you guys got detention for skipping class, and some guy yelled at the teachers kid... and you had to look for him.. but you just ended up sitting in the hallway and hanging out with tommy, y/n, and another guy named jackson?" ranboo questioned. i couldn't see his face, but i had a feeling his eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring off trying to comprehend everything i had just told him.

"yep! it was so fun! we have like a little friend group." i said proudly.

"that's... great..!" i felt the jealousy and sadness in mark's voice.

"are you mad at me?" i said, feeling guilty.

"no! of course not!" mark said. i could still hear sadness in his voice.

"o-okay..."

___

my eyes fluttered open as i struggled to regain consciousness. i looked around, forgetting where i was..

"tubbo!" i heard a familiar voice call to me. it sounded like... like tommy! once my vision was clear i saw tommy just about three inches away from my face, shaking my shoulders. y/n had one of her arms rested around my waist and i was just sitting there trying to comprehend what was happening.

"wh-where am i...?" i said, looking around, seemingly at the park down the road from my house. i pushed tommy out of the way, trying to stand, but when i did, i felt my body give out under me, and was met with complete darkness once more...

"toby!"

"tubbo!!"

___

a n g s t

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ