06 ²/²

while we were on the bus, tommy told me stories to keep me entertained because he knew how fast i could loose interest in things.

"yeah, and then out of no where a bunch of techno's dogs started attacking us! and- and then tnt started blowing up l'manburg! all of it! and then withers! SO MANY WITHERS!" as he rambled on about the fall of l'manburg, i just admired his features.. he sounded so passionate about the topic, like he could go on for days.

"hello?" he said, waving his hand in my face making me snap back into reality. the bus had stopped and we could get off now.

___

after we got our tokens to play games, tommy was persistent about getting rich and buying expensive prizes.

"yeah sure y-" i got cut off by tommy yelling to someone from across the room.

"WILBUR?!" he yelled, i looked at him and the guy from across the room... he was tall.. older... and really, really, really attractive.

"who's that? how old is he?" i pulled tommy's arm while we were walking to the attractive stranger.

"it's wilbur! he's like my best friend! oh and he's twenty three by the way." my jaw dropped as we were standing right in front of him now.

"hey wilbur! who are you here with? or are you by yourself, looser." tommy said, almost eye to eye with the other male.

"i'm here with niki idiot." he said, rolling his eyes, as a short girl, about my height, wrapped one of her arms around his waist, and his arm went around her neck.

"oh, hi!" tommy said.

who i assumed was niki said hi to us, she seemed really nice. i think i remember tommy talking about how she burned down the.. l'man...tree?

"who's this?" wilbur said.

"it's my friend, y/n. i just met her today." tommy said looking down at me, i smiled at all of them, not making eye contact with wilbur.

"hi..." i said, waving.

"she's american? you're american?" wilbur said, looking at me.

"y-yeah.." i said, looking down. i noticed i never let go of tommy, and saw still hugging his arm, so i quickly let go.

"well niki and i were just about to leave..." wilbur said, looking at niki with loving eyes. they must be dating. a little bit of jealousy rushed over my body, but enough to rub off... i mean he's twenty three and i'm only sixteen..

"c'mon let's go get rich!" tommy said, dragging me to a game.

___
bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ