29

i took a break for like a week and come back to 10k reads i'm-
i-
DUDE EVERTIME I GO BACK TO WRITE THERES MOREEEE WHATTTT

___
tubbo's pov
___

i saw my mom walk into the room. she had some clothes in her hands, and a paper.

"i'm discharging you, your dad is talking to tommy and y/n in the waiting room right now." she said, handing me the clothes.

i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom attached to my room to change without saying anything.

once i was changed, i took a second to take my phone out and look at the picture of y/n and tommy kissing, and i couldn't help myself from crying. why couldn't y/n see that i liked her? did i do something wrong somehow?

"are you done yet?" my mom called for me. i wiped my tears away quickly and walked out of the hospital room to the waiting room...

..

my mom and i signed the discharge paper and now we're all sitting in her car driving home. i didn't talk to y/n or tommy, but when they asked me questions i answered dryly.

"toby, what are you gonna do when you get home?" y/n asked, facing me.

"i dunno.. probably stream or something." i said as i kept facing the window.

"toby we need to talk when we get to your house." tommy said. we glared at each other as we turned onto the street my house is on.

___

WTH 14K READS I-

does this mean i'm famous

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ