25

"so..." tommy said, sparking up a conversation as we walked home together.

"so?" i responded.

"uhm.. this may not be the right time
but-"

"tommy if it's about the kiss- i-i don't really think-"

"y/n will you be my girlfriend?" tommy said, stopping in his tracks. i had stopped as well... how do i respond to that?! 'do i wanna be his girlfriend though?'

"tommy... you know my mom already hates you.. how would she react?" i exclaimed, looking up at him.

"but what if we didn't tell her?" tommy said, as he started walking again.

"well... i.."

"well what? can you just answer the question?" tommy said, i could hear the annoyance mixed with embarrassment in his voice.

"fine! i do wanna be your girlfriend tommy." i said, pulling his arm back to where i was standing and kissed him passionately on the lips.

___
third person pov
___

"omg is that tommy and y/n over there?" a fan girl asked, walking over to them from the other side of the street.

"yeah i think it is!" her best friend said, walking with her.

"fine! i do wanna be your girlfriend tommy!" they heard y/n say indistinctly.

"what did she just say...?" the fan girl said, watching y/n kiss tommy, and he kissed back.

"omg take a picture!" the fangirls best friend said, as they both got their phones out and took pictures and videos of them kissing.

"this is so gonna get them into a scandal..." the fan girl said.

"yeah." her best friend said, nodding as they posted it to twitter and instagram as soon as they could, immediately getting a ton of likes and replies.

___
y/n's pov
___

"woah..." i said. tommy pulled away from the kiss because his phone kept vibrating in his pocket.

"what the hell?" tommy said, looking at his phone.

"what?" i said, taking a peek.

"someone took videos and pictures of us kissing..." tommy said. his eyes were wide and his face started getting red.

"oh my god..." i said, putting my hands over my mouth.

"this is getting me canceled... so many people are pissed- FUCK!"

___

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ