18 2/2

i watched toby's body fall down onto the dead grass under our feet. tommy and i jumped up from the bench and straight back down to tubbo's aid.

"is he dead?!" tommy asked, shaking toby rapidly and yelling at him to awake.

"stop it! my aunt is a nurse, and i've picked up enough from her to know he's only just passed out, he'll wake up in twenty minutes to an hour. he'll be fine.. i hope." i whispered that last line under my breath and watched as tommy sighed in relief.

"that's good.. but why did he pass out? why is he even here in the first place?!" tommy said, getting back up, helping me pull toby up to the bench we were just sitting on.

"maybe because he just saw... that." i pointed in the direction of jackson and jamie. they were.. doing the dirty on another bench across the way from us.

"awe man! that's disgusting!" tommy and i both looked away in disgust.

"we should change the subject." i stated, looking at tommy.

"oh! yeah uhm... what did you feel about the kiss...?" i watched as tommy gulped and looked at me for an answer.

"like you said... it was euphoric."

___

eek the ending is ✨shit✨ but i just wanted to make it clear jamie and jackson are both 18 so they're legally adults lol

bai ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ