Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My eyes slowly opened as I felt a heat in my body I never felt before. What is happening? My skin was glistening in sweat. My breathing began to pick up as I looked over to Silon. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

"Silon." I mumbled to which Silon hesitantly arose.

"What?" He replied looking towards the side table.

"Somethings wrong.." I replied as a soft noise escaped my lips. My body was on fire.

"It's 4 am what could possibly be so important." He muttered. My lips parted as he finally looked in my direction. "Oh, damn."

I gasped as Silon pushed me into the bed capturing my lips into a deep kiss. I cried out as something seemingly took over. I laced my fingers into his hair pulling him as close as possible. I was panting as he began licking and sucking down my body leaving me longing for something more. He returned to my lips as he-

I shot up from my nap as the door to my room creaked open.

"The king would like you in his quarters now." Anna said as she entered. My eyes burned with the need to fall back into my slumber that had me entranced in a dream. Although my body obviously desired my mate, Silon was the last person I wanted to be around let alone see.

"Can you tell him I'm not feeling well?" I asked her. I'm so tired of having dreams about him. I'm so tired of thinking about him. "I'm feeling kind of nauseous." I twisted my face slightly to fake sickness.

She stared at me for a second. "Dandi, it's not a good idea to go against him." She whispered.

"Please." I said, pleading with my eyes.

It seemed as if she was having a mental battle with herself. "Ok, I will tell him.." For some reason my heart rate began to quicken as she shut the door behind her. I watched the door handle twist as it was locked.

I have to get my mind off him. He's going to drive me crazy. I looked towards the door on the side of my room that led to my bathroom. I guess I was going to get a shower. There's nothing else to do, at all. I trudged towards the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stripped my clothes and folded them on the counter. I sighed thinking about my village. We would always wash up in the cold, crisp water of the rivers.

I turned the handle to the porcelain white shower where a heavy flow of water began to stream out. I waited for it to gain heat as steam began to radiate. I stepped in and let out a deep breath as the hot water quickly relaxed my muscles. After indulging for a few minutes I grabbed some soap and began washing my body down. The soap smelled like honey and mint which I actually particularly liked. My hand stopped at my chest where the memory of Silon washing my body crossed my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head. Why does he keep intruding my thoughts? I began scrubbing harder trying not to think anymore.

"Don't you remember how we used to be together? My heart was pounding as I stared at my swollen shaft. Why won't he get out of my head.

I let me hands trail down my body as I took my shaft into my hands. I flinched as I began caressing myself slowly. I hadn't felt pleasure since the last time I was with Silon. An image of Silon plagued my mind as my caressing intensified causing me to drop to my knees. "How I used to pound into you," I moaned as I took my left hand and massaged the entrance to my  anus. I slowly entered my middle finger to allow myself to get used to it. Pleasure and excitement was rushing through my body. As I got used to my finger I added another one and quickened the pace. I moaned loudly as both my hands worked together. It's not enough. It's not enough. I pictured Silon's lips and I imagined his voice in my ear as I doubled over. "Silon.." I moaned more as my hands intensified and my release built. "How you used to scream." I cried out as my climax came.

My body slumped in the tub as heavy breaths escaped my parted lips. Shame quickly replaced my lust. Why does he have to be my mate? Why does it have to be a dragon? I want him so bad it's feels like it's literally killing me. I don't want to want him though. I can't want him. Wanting him makes me a terrible person.

I stood up and turned the now warm water off. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I wiped the towel across my body, trying to dry myself as best as possible. I set the towel by my  clothes and exited the bathroom into my room. I went straight for the large closet whom I hadn't been in yet. I grabbed random pieces of clothing to dress myself with that seemed the most comfortable. It consisted of a plain shirt and plain loose cotton pants. Just as I sat on the bed my body froze. The scent of mint and teakwood enveloped my senses as my door flung open.

"I just knew you were going to make me get you myself." Silon rumbled before grabbing my arm roughly and pulling me beside him. "It looks like tomorrow I'm going to have to remind you what happens if you don't do what I say."

"Hold on.." I muttered as he practically dragged me through the halls. We reached what I suppose is his room to which he flung me onto his bed. My wolf jumped in excitement while my head was telling me get out. I closed my eyes tight and flinched as his weight slumped into the bed.

Wait. Nothings happening. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and didn't see Silon. I looked to my left and nearly gaped at the sight. Silon was laying completely still on his back, his eyes shut peacefully as he seemed to already be fast asleep. He brought me in here so he could go to sleep? I felt my lips pout slightly to which I quickly straightened. Why am I upset?? I am happy. I should be happy. I don't want to do anything with this monster. I'm telling myself all this but the smell of him alone is nearly drowning me. I feel like a bitch in heat. I sat up as I couldn't help my eyes from staring at his perfectly sculpted face. He had matured so much. His features were structured, his jaw was sharper. He had a scar across his eyebrow. I wish I could see his eyes. The heat from his body radiated onto me almost as if it was pulling me to him. I felt my eyes glaze over as my eyes drifted to his full lips. I listened to his steady, slightly heavy breathing that ensured he was asleep as I leaned in and placed a soft kiss onto his lips.

I quickly retracted as I realized what I was doing. I'm supposed to have control! I went as far to my side of the bed as possible and curled up into myself, facing away from Silon. I stared at the wall as my eyes burned. I clenched my jaw knowing Silon was getting a restful slumber. I wasn't going to be able to sleep at all. I'm going to be fighting myself all night.

———-

Thanks for reading! Comment!