Chapter 2

Hey guys ! Its been so long since i've done anything with this story therefore I'm sorry. Also If you read Complex I'm sorry about chapter 6. After reading it I kind of didn't like it, but it's chapter 6 sorry about that chapter. Chapter 7 will be better, I promise. I'm hoping and praying I will stop being lazy and make more chapters ! God damn me ! Well here the next chapter thanks for all support given within Dragons Suck and Complex. Please keep reading even though there aren't that many chapters and I suck at updating ! <3

This is just a filler for chapter one so it will be pretty short..

CHAPTER 2

DANDIS P.O.V

I slumped down on a soft and bouncy material. I got amused with how comfortable it was. I bounced on it a little then got a little suspicious but got over those childish suspicions. I looked up at Silon who seemed very hesitant and wary but stared at me with awe. "What is this..?" I looked around me down at the bouncy supstance. He seemed a little shocked but pulled himself together to answer me.

"It's a bed.." I know what a bed is ! My barbor came in before and murmured about how pitiful it was that I wasn't given a bed to sleep on. So this is what you're supposed to sleep on. I layed down on it and rolled over so I was on my stomach. The bed smelt really good. It smelt like Silon..I pushed my head into another squishy supstance and breathed the smell in. It was an addicting smell. After awhile I forced myself to stop smelling the squishy thing. I looked up at Silon who was now in a chair looking at me awkwardly.

"What is this." I pointed toward the thing I was smelling.

"A pillow...Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes it smells good." I smiled. His faced turned really red and I got worried. I stood up and walked towards him. "Are you okay? You're face is really red." I touched his face and he turned his head.

"I-Im fine. I just have a little fever thats all! Yeah a fever...That works."

"Oh. Are you okay? Do you need any medicince? A doctor?" He shook his head violently

"I'm fine." I nodded my head. I began feeling really tired.

"Can I sleep on it?" He looked at me.

"The what?"

"The bed.." I looked at the bed longingly wanting to fall asleep on that pillow.

"No..It's my bed I'll have no where to sleep." I looked down and nodded. I layed down on the floor and curled up in a ball. I saw the lights go off and he shuffled into his bed. I brought my knees to my chest as it was a little cold. I heard Silon sigh. "Just get in.."

"Get in where?" He sighed again

"The bed.." I smiled and stumbled into his bed. I curled up under the covers cuddling the pillow to me and finally dozed off.

SILONS P.O.V

I'm suprised the drug didn't fall into effect. Maybe it was a dud. That'd be good because then I wouldn't hurt Dandi, because if he pulled the stunt he made in the bath then my dragon lust might explode and I'd probably end up hurting him and worst, killing him. Why do I care so much about this boy? I just met him and I've already been seduced by him, embarassed by him, and even got sweet and soft because of him. I frowned and fell asleep clouded with a bunch of thoughs.

----------------------

"Silon.." I heard Dandi call my name and squirmed around.

"What?"

"Somethings wrong.." He panted.

I sat up and looked at the clock. "It's 4 am what could be so important." I turned the lamp on beside my bed and turned towards Dandi. "Oh damn.." Dandi was panting, softly moaning, sweating, and looked defenseless and helpless.

"Silon..." He moaned. He looked at me and pushed himself up. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to dominate it. I felt all my dragons lust explode into my veins. I pushed Dandi onto the bed and crashed my lips on his. My tongue slid into his mouth and he moaned and tangled his hands into my hair deepening the kiss. I ripped my shirt off his body and began sucking his neck whilst sliding his pants off. I took my own clothes off and kissed down to his groin. He moaned louder. I took his boxers off and trailed kisses upon him. I then kissed him again before slowly thrusting my penis into him. I waited till he was adjusted to me before thrusting into him hard and fast. His back was completely arched and he could barely moan. "I can't breathe. It feels too good." He breathed out. I smirked and rolled him on his stomache and thrust into him even harder and even faster till we both were finished. He slumped down and I slumped down on his back. I rolled over and we were both breathing heavily. Exhausted. I don't want to be cliche or anything but that was the best I've ever had.

-----------------------------------------------------

EJDIEUHNDIUW

I promise to make chapter 3 as soon as possible since this was just a filler. My heart was beating so fast when I made half of this.. v-v

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I Love you home skillys !

-B0unc3