Chapter 3

Hey guys so obviously I've been inactive. I don't know what happened I just strayed away from wattpad.. *cry emoji* I probably wouldn't have continued writing if I didn't see the comments plastered on this book. I was completely overwhelmed and extremely happy. Tears came to my eyes and I just couldn't not update. When I strayed away I didn't think my works were going to be so much enjoyed that people wanted to read more. I'm so so so sodjsjjdbdjsjd sorry. I'm not to keen on jumping into Complex again since this work seems to be getting more reviews and fans. I'm just going to try and stick with this and keep going. I feel as if I can make a great story for you and I'd love if you'd stay with me. I'm sorry for my inconsideration.. *more crying emojis*

When I came back I noticed I actually had a unpublished chapter ready for this work but I was like "nah" so I didn't read it and just deleted it. Fresh start! (((((;;;;;

Chapter 1
3 weeks later

Dandi's POV

My thoughts opened to the sound of pounding on the door and the stirring of Silon beside me. I smiled to myself and wondered what we'd be learning today. Over the last 3 weeks me and Silon have been cooped up in his room with him teaching me everything I needed to know. According to him I was "Extremely and inhumanly quick at learning" which I guess is a good thing.

I watched Silon get up and open the door to a very big angry looking man.

"Son! What have you done!? You can not just go taking prisoners out of holding!" The man rushed into the room and grabbed my arm but quickly pulled away like he had touched a snake. "Silon! Of all people you could've took.. Guards! Take this wolf back to the cells!" The mans authoritative voice boomed causing me to flinch.

Several men bursted past Silon, grabbing my arms and pulling me away from the comfort of the bed. "Silon?" I cried out as the guards harshly twisted my arms. I looked to him and his face held a state of shock. "Silon?" I said again but more desperate. I don't know why I felt so betrayed since he's done nothing but help me and he's given me love, knowledge, and freedom for 3 weeks. It's the best I've had since I've been alive. Was I expecting him to defy his father? Was I being selfish?

"Thanks for everything Silon.. My time with you was the best I've had since I've been alive." I said before the guards pulled me out of the room. What was going to happen after they put me back in the cell? Was I going to sit and rot some more until I grow old and die? I couldn't just live with that knowing I have a perfect chance here. A wonderfully amazing and extremely stupid idea came to my head. I mustered all the strength my body had and pulled out from the grip of the two guards. I guess I'm lucky they underestimated me and didn't send anybody else. I punched one of the guys straight in the nose causing him to fall back. I then quickly grabbed the sword I saw in his belt and pulled it on the other man. Before he could react I drove the sword thru his heart. Which I found in a book was the only way you could kill a dragon.

I then grabbed the sword he held and turned to the weapon less and recovered man. He charged for me and I closed my eyes as I swung the sword around. I heard a deep swish and a thud. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

I killed them.. They were once alive and maybe had a family. They had a mother and father that probably loved them. I panted as I calmed myself down. You need to do this Dandi. You're not a baby. I grabbed the swords from the men's belts and flicked the blood off them. I ran out of the cells entry and quickly but quietly made my way around the castle. Getting to know my surroundings and finding ways down and out while being unnoticed. I ended up fighting several more guards before I found a small stairwell which I'm guessing was for fires?

As I rounded the last flight of stairs excitement flooded my senses. I opened the door at the bottom and came face to face with the open and fresh air. I stepped out and bathed in the feeling of sunlight on my skin. The feeling described in stories was completely weak compared to the real thing.

This was way too easy. I thought as I made my way to the large gate that surrounded the castle. Silon popped in my head as I began maneuvering my way to the top of the gate. Would I ever see him again? The thought of never seeing him made my heart ache. I launched myself off to the other side of the gate and into the unknown and open world. Happiness was an understatement as complete freedom was underlying. I took several more steps before pain cascaded thru my body and I dropped to the earthly ground.

---------------------------------
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit. How was this chapter? I hope you guys like it (: I'm really excited to hear your feedback and I'm excited to continue writing this work. I feel the roll coming on! *another dramatic crying emoji*