Chapter 5

Chapter 5
2 Years Later -Lol I know right-

Dandi's POV
I felt the presence of someone as I shot up from my slumber. Abey stood laughing hysterically as she doubled over. I scowled at her but she continued to laugh like the ugly hyena she was.

Abey was my best friend. I met her shortly after I came to this village and we were almost inseparable. She had shoulder length, straight, black hair. Her face was almond shaped along with her chocolate brown eyes. She resembled her mother a lot, who I learned, was the leader.

The leader was Aiyanna. She was the lady who helped me when I came to the village and she ended up being like my mother.

You may be wondering where her husband is but he died by rogues, just like my parents.

While in this village they taught me a whole bunch of stuff. Some things were control, strength, and endurability. They also taught me how to handle weapons, my favorite was swords. Soon enough they were complimenting me on my swordsman skills and praised my ability to handle the dangerous object. They also taught me how to defend myself and even more to fight. By this point I was one of the best fighters for my agility and speed. Within time I grew some muscle but I was far from bulky. They also taught me other things I needed for survival. I will forever be thankful to them and their hospitality.

Abey grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my tent. "You're turning 19 today! Come on we have a special present for you!" I rolled my eyes but became curious at her words.

We walked to the middle of the village where a dead fire was smoking. Villagers looked at me with smiles on their faces and nodded their heads in respect. I nodded back until we stopped at Aiyanna.

"Happy birthday dear." It was thanks to Aiyanna that I know my birthday. Apparently when you turn 17 you shift and that was 2 years ago.

"Thank you." I responded sincerely.

"I have a special gift for you.. I've been waiting for the day where I thought you could handle it. You have been with us for 2 years and have learned everything needed." She picked up a long case with letters engraved that spelt W A Y A. She handed it to me and nodded her head. "It is very special and only you can bear it.." I quickly kneeled down and carefully set the case on the ground. I curiously popped open the case to reveal a flawless gift.

I gaped as I pulled one of the sleek swords from its case. I stared at my reflection before my vision wavered to the engraving that said WAYA. I felt a sense of pride as I took both of them in my hands and stood up.

"This is the true Waya sword. Since the Wayans were wiped out by the Rogue war 18 years ago no one has possessed this sword since. No one can. I can't touch it because it will burn me with wolfs bane. It doesn't burn you because the Wayans passed down a resistance to wolfs bane that no other blood line has yet to master. It is also all iron so dragons and vampires aren't a challenge." I stared at her with an unusual feeling of power. "I knew it. It accepted you." She smiled but I gave her a questioning look. "Yes you are Wayan so you can carry it but the sword has to accept you for you to use it. The sword generates power from your feelings. If it doesn't accept you then it doesn't generate power at all and it just any other sword. All in all the sword is like your mate, it's found you, so it's dedicated to you." I nodded taking all of it in.

"Thank you Aiyanna. I'm grateful for everything you've done for me." I spoke. She answered with a nod. She then dismissed everyone and herself.

I stared at the swords in my hand and joy filled me. I had to test these out.

I ran thru the woods and towards the lake. The lake was where I went when I wanted to be alone and no one ever came there so that's a plus five.

The lake came into view causing me to slow down. I took the swords from my waist belt and began attacking the air with swift movements. I usually fought with one sword but fighting with two was a dream.

I'll have to catch up with Alo later and have a match with him. I thought as I continued moving with graceful strikes and dodges. After practicing for awhile I slumped down by the water in exhaustion. I closed my eyes but snapped them open as I heard rustling in the bushes. I didn't sense anything earlier, I thought.

A deep frown slouched on my face as a pleasant smell danced past my nose. I turned as a very familiar person walked from within the trees. The person stopped and looked at me and reflected my reaction.

"Dandi.." Silon said slowly and softly. My heart began pounding in my chest as he walked towards me. "Why did you leave?" I kept silent as he stopped in front of me. "Why?" His voice seemed more powerful causing me to want to submit but I held my ground.

"I would've had to sit in that shitty cell for the rest of my life like my life had already been!" I answered. "I had the chance and I took it!" I narrowed my eyes.

"I would've saved you!" He said almost exasperated.

"And defy your father?! It wouldn't have turned out the way you would've expected it to! I was destined to be in the cells at that place! I'm a wolf! You're a dragon! We don't go together!" I replied fighting the urge to run into his arms and ignored my wolf clawing at the surface and yelling mate.

"Don't you love me!?" He boomed. I couldn't hold it in anymore as tears streamed down my face.

"Of course I love you! You're my mate!" I sniffed before I continued. "You're all I've thought of for 2 years! You don't know how many times I've almost found myself running back to the castle just to see you even though I'd be put back in hell!" I said as I fisted my eyes trying to stop the tears, but failing. I was feeling more vulnerable then I had since I was a in the cells.

He grabbed the sides of my arms and pulled me into his chest. I buried my face in his chest as the sobs continued.

"I looked for you.. I made search parties. If I would've got you back I wouldn't let you back in the cells." He told me.

"I feel free here.." I said as the sobs subsided. "I love my village and the people in it." His hold on me tightened. "You have to understand.." I said pushing him away slightly. "I can't go back.." I finished as I began turning around.

With inhuman speed he pushed me up against a tree. "I can't let you leave again." He said before he took my lips in a passionate kiss. He put his hands under my thighs and wrapped them around his waist.

He kissed his way to my neck and set his lips on the sensitive skin on my shoulder. He softly bit the skin causing me to moan. I couldn't think as he stood back suddenly. Silon's eyes turned a dark shade of greenish yellow signaling Silon was fighting control with his dragon. My breathing turned into pants as I watched him.

I bit my lip and blushed when he stared at my lips. He growled lowly which excited me. With my reaction he harshly pulled me towards him and inhaled my scent. "Silon." I breathed a gasp.

"I'm losing control with my dragon because of you." He whispered dangerously in my ear. Before I knew it Silon pushed me against a large rock and ripped my undergarments off. I moaned as he grabbed my hair and exposed my neck to his dragon. I felt his warm tongue against my neck then the sharpness of teeth piercing my skin. I gripped his shirt as the pain was intense. His teeth retracted from my neck and he quickly licked the excess blood away.

My panting became extreme as he took his clothes off. He was in control the last time we did this and that was almost too overwhelming. Could I handle it? He took no time in thrusting into me. I lost the ability to breathe as he was taking no mercy on me. Moans turned into screams as I covered my mouth, I couldn't alert anyone.

Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as my release was building up. He thrusted one more time until we both came to our release. His hot liquids filled my insides as he slid out of me. I watched as his eyes changed back and as he regained control. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I was exhausted.

"Dandi.. I'm sorry. I lost control I wouldn't have done it so hard." He said apologetically.

"Silon.. It's fine.. I-" My eyes flickered as my vision blurred.

--
"Wake up, sleepy head!" My eyes shot open and my body instinctively rose. "Woah, what's wrong?" I turned towards Abey as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"It was just a dream." I murmured.
---------------------

.........JSSKSNNAJENSJ THAT WAS INTENSE TO WRITE. How'd you guys like this chapter? What'd you think about it? Tell me (::::