Chapter 7

Thank you guys for your comments! I really enjoy reading them. The comments makes me appreciate this story even more while also further making me appreciate all my readers that have been so patient. I encourage every reader to comment on your favorite stories because it really does make a difference to the writer.

So I returned out of curiosity and the support on this piece is overwhelming for me. For the past several years I have been very disconnected with my writing skills as I've felt it was pointless to write but reading this story that I wrote and seeing the slight improvements through the years has motivated me. I definitely got a little emotional reading the comments and seeing how others noticed the improvement. I am no longer making any promises but I do have the desire to reconnect with my writing skill and with your interest I think I'll find myself indulging in this story. After all these years, I hope it won't make the story confusing since I don't really remember where I wanted the story to go but I will try my best to make this something you will enjoy.

Chapter 7

"Hurry! Run!" A large burly man shouted.

I stared at the scene playing before me almost as if it were a movie.

"Please! Come with us! Don't put me in this situation." A woman holding a small child conflicted with the man.

"Dana! Go!" The man responded. I watched as tears fell from the woman's eyes as she seemed to have a mental battle with herself.

"I'll come back! I'll come back! I love you!" She shouted then reluctantly but quickly turned around and began running with the child cradled to her chest. The man stared in their direction.

"Well, well if it isn't the one and only himself. John, it's been so long." A deep, ragged voice echoed. My eyes darted to a man holding a malicious smile. I noted a deep scar across the left side of his face where he was missing an eye.

"Salux! You did this!" John growled at the man.

"Get him to the ground!" Men surrounded John who was widely outnumbered. My eyebrows furrowed as the mysterious man named Salux pulled out a large black pistol. "John you should've let Dana stay oh how I have missed her. Maybe when you die she'll finally realize how stupid she was to choose to be with a wolf."

"How pathetic do you have to be to kill thousands of people just because you couldn't have my mate!" John rumbled which mirrored a low, evil laugh from Salux.

"Oh, John, that's where you're wrong. It's no longer your mate that I want." Salux responded as a loud pop filled the atmosphere, leaving my ears ringing.

——-

comment!
I'm beginning the actual next chapter now!