chapter 5: classes.

maybe i'll make a new friend!!......

Tommy's Pov:
   Aaron came running up to me and a few others while holding a piece of paper within his hands. "Tom Tom, I signed you up to tutor my friend. So you can get the credits you need." He gasped out. My eyes went wide when I processed what he said, "Oh uh thanks man, who am i tutoring?." I responded to Aaron. "This girl y/n Montgomery, she's new here and super cool. I've been showing her around all day." He said with an upbeat smile at the mention of this girl.

   I just nodded in return, internally freaking out that i'm tutoring a girl. Away from the streams i am not as bold and outgoing, especially with girls. "So if you read the paper Tom, the tutoring starts after school at 4 pm." Aaron pointed towards the paper for me to look at. "Oh got it, um i'll miss my stream today though..." i spoke to him in a whisper, "Yeah so? Tom you really need the credits." Aaron blurted out while scratching his forehead. "Fine you're right." I told him, right as we finished talking the bell went off and Aaron said his goodbyes before disappearing. I just went to my math class, i couldn't stop thinking about the tutoring. I'd be lying if i didn't say i was extremely nervous.

Tommyinnit @tommyinnit
just found out i have to tutor a women after school today. POG!!
✈️418.8k ♻️816k ❤️1,057,828
|
user9: woah, tommy with a woman? POG.
|
user16: Big Man gets all the ladies.
|
user2: tell us how it goes!!
*load more responses*

Y/n's Pov:
   The bell rang loudly as I tossed my empty coffee cup into the trash bin, i didn't really understand why it was called rubbish here. "Ready to head to last class?" Aaron questioned, startling me because i didn't know he had walked over. "Yeah let's go, what class is it again?" I asked while wiping my hands on my skirt. "It's just math." He said nonchalantly as we walked, i nodded while adjusting my mask.

After some small talk and a bit of walking, we finally arrived to the class. There were only four kids inside because we were five minutes early. "Ah are you y/n Montgomery?" The teacher in the front questioned, i nodded and he smiled before telling me where to sit. I glanced over at Aaron who was sitting in the other side of the room, he mouthed "he has assigned seats i'm sorry!" I just shrugged and stared at my phone. I opened my twitter and scrolled through looking at what all the celebrities and my friends back home were saying. I decided to send out a quick tweet.

Y/n @_justY/n
school in england is so confusing, they have hour and 45 minute classes.... wtf?
✈️16.  ♻️2.    ❤️401
|
_justjonna: how many classes do you have?
|
_justY/n: they have six🥲
|
*load more responses*

The teacher began the lesson so i placed my phone inside my bag, here goes a long hour and 45 minutes. Although i didn't mind learning, the way the teacher explained the class was so boring, like every word that came out of his mouth just sounded like blah. Quietly i grabbed an airpod from my pocket and placed it in my ear, hiding the headphone under my hair so nobody could see it. Sunkissed by Khai dreams began to play, the words filling my mind. Silently humming the lyrics i stared up at what the teacher was writing. Then back down as i scribbled drawings of eyes and faceless people.

"Ms. Y/n, could you give us the answer for this problem?" is all i heard while being dragged back to reality. My head shot up looking at the board, i had no clue what the answer was. "it's -47.9 repeating" someone next to me mumbled. "-47.9 repeating." i responded to the teacher praying that the person was right. He just nodded and continued to show how the answer was correct, i sighed before turning around to see who gave me the answer. I slid over a note saying thank you, the random boy just nodded.

After what had felt like an eternity, the bell finally rang and i walked over to Aaron. He had just said goodbye to his friends when he noticed me, "Why hello ms. y/n, what did u think of your first day?" he asked with a smile through his voice. "eh pretty good i guess, British schools are really different. and i definitely need that tutoring!" i told him as we began walking out of the school. He let out a stifled laugh at the fact i did need the tutoring. "Well i have to go home, here's my number incase you need anything y/n." aaron said while handing me his phone, i put his number in and nodded, "good luck at tutoring! remember 4pm, be back at the school!" he stated before walking away. 4pm that means i have an hour and a half till the session.

~~~
word count: 874
a/n thank u for reading i love u all and i hope u have an amazing day or night!