chapter 8: get out.

....That's when he noticed me....
Tommy's pov:
My character chased after Big Q who was trying to sell drugs near my house. I was lost in the game, i didn't even notice that chat was blowing up and freaking out. "Tommy who's standing behind you big man?" Tubbo questioned while stopping his character next to mine, "Ha ha real funny Tubbo. Nobody is behind me." i said back to him not amused with his bad prank. "No tommy someone actually is behind you...." big q said this time with no joke in his voice.

I looked at chat and they were saying it too, i assumed someone said to prank me so i ignored it. I started hitting tubbo and big q for lying and they went off running. I began to laugh. That's when i heard a cough. Wiping around i noticed her, i screamed. How long has she been standing there, who even was this?

Y/n's pov:
I stood there, a cough escaping my mouth breaking the silence. Awkwardly waiting for tom to turn, finally he did. "AHHHHHH." he screamed when he realized i was there. He grabbed his chest, anger filling his face. "One second chat." he said before hitting a button on his keyboard then standing up towards me. "What the fuck are you doing in my house!" he screamed at me... i didn't know what to do i just froze. "Hello are you gonna answer too fucking creep?" He continued. "Unbelievable." he muttered while rolling his eyes.

"Listen here you prick, you took my textbook home with you today and Aaron said to bring yours here. He sent me the address, and i'm here because you didn't listen to your mother when she called you down!" i screamed back at the boy, this took him off guard. How dare he talk to me like that as if i didn't wait here all this time and go out of my way to bring the book over. "You know what fuck this, i was trying to be nice. Screw you Tom." I shouted while throwing the heavy book i had been holding for the past 25 minutes down.

I stormed out of the blond's room and down the stairs to be greeted by his mother, "y/n dear are you okay?" she questioned while staring at my face. Well what little you could actually see, i had my mask on which covered half of it. I nodded silently before pushing answering her, "thank you so much for letting me into your home i really hope you enjoy the cookies! Have a lovely ni-night." i choked out, my voice cracking on the last word. Tears filled my eyes trying to force their way out.

As i began to walk to the door a hand grabbed my arm, "Y/n sweetie, it is was too dark and rainy out there for you to walk home alone!" tom's mother ranted, "let me drive you." she insisted. Like every mother i doubt i had a chance to changed her mind and let me walk. So i just stood there, wiping the tears that fought against my eyes, my face all red from the screaming. That's when foot steps came running down the stairs.

Tommy's pov:
My eyes shot from the book on my bed to the door, i can't believe this just happened. What the fuck. Out of habit i turned back to the stream still angry, i'd need a reason to tell them why i muted and closed my cam. That's when i realized, i never shut my cam off. 413 thousand people just saw the screaming match between me and y/n. "Shit shit shit" i mumbled while un muting.

"Tommy what the hell just happened?" Big q questioned slowly, "Nothing, did you guys hear anything?" I asked with worry in my voice. "No, but we saw it. You better apologize to that girl. I think you should i don't know what really happened?" Tubbo gestured confusing in his voice near the end. "Fine." i mumbled. "I'm ending stream early goodbye everyone." i said anxiously while clicking end stream.

Standing up i went running down my stairs, i did feel kinda bad that i yelled at her. Aaron did tell her to do it, she was trying to be nice i guess...? I thought while finally reaching the bottom of the hallway. I turned down the hall to see y/n standing there awkwardly wiping her face while my mother grabbed her keys. Did i just make this girl cry..... now i really felt bad when i heard a small sniffle come from y/n. Shit.

Walking over to her slowly, she looked up at me. Her eyes all red and her cheeks had some tears running down to the lining of her mask. "Tom go back to your room. I'm bringing y/n here home." my mother said angrily, clearly she noticed y/n was crying. "But-" before i could even finish she snapped at me again. "Thomas i said go, NOW." I looked from my angry mother to a clearly hurt y/n. "Fuck this." i mumbled before turning and rushing up back to my room.

Who even cared if she was upset, she's just some rude stranger. She shouldn't have come to my house at all, and to walk into my room and stand there. Then have the nerve to yell at me and have my mother yell at me. What a bitch. Thoughts rushed through my brain as i slammed my body onto my bed. Glancing at my phone i noticed there was a shit ton of notifications compared to normal. Grabbing my phone i noticed majority we're from Twitter.

I went to open the app when a text from J shlatt chimed my phone.

_____________J.Shlatt_____________
Shlatt
Tommy why the hell are you trending on twitter?
This is so funny kid, they are freaking out over you!
*read

Shit shit shit, i opened twitter trending to see. " #whatthefucktommy " and "#whowasthatgirl" they were all filled with assumptions and fans freaking out over what happened. Not to mention hundreds of clips of what had happened. Shit shit shit what do i do.......

~~~~
word count: 1065
a/n boo i posted this before my practice yay, hopefully i can finish another one when i get back! Remember you are loved MWAH