chapter 9: just please.

...shit shit shit what do i do.....
Y/n's pov:
Sitting in his mother's car awkwardly as the rain beat against the glass of the car. "So you said you just moved here...?" she questioned, i could obviously tell she was trying to break the tension. "Uh yes ma'am my mother and i did three days ago." i responded to her while slowly placing my head on the cold window. Small spots of fog appeared from the heat of my breathing on the cool glass.

"I am so sorry for however Tom acted, he is normally never like this. He's usually shy when it doesn't come to those games," she started on her voice quiet almost like she was ashamed of how he had acted. "it would be lovely to have you and your mother over for dinner night... if you would be comfortable with that..." she continued. "Um yes i'll ask my mother she'd be delighted, ma'am." i replied to her shyly my head still pressed to the window.

"Oh honey please call me mrs.innit, that's what all of Tom's friends call me!" she let out bright heartedly she seemed so kind nothing like how her son acted, "oh i don't think tom considers me a friend.." i answered to mrs.innit. She was silent for a few minutes before replying to me, "well i wish tom would consider you one of his friends you're a very kind girl y/n." A shocked smile crossed my face, although i just met this woman she was so kind towards me.

We pulled up to the small house that was surrounded by pellets of water from the sky. "Thank you so much for the ride home Mrs.innit, you really didn't have too." i said turning to the blonde woman, "Oh y/n honey i didn't mind at all, have a lovely night." She reassured me with a soft smile. Returning the smile i stepped out of the car to be met by the rain, quickly walking up my steps to face the door before turning and waving to the woman in the car.

"Honey you're finally home, i was so worried when it started raining." my mother said while rushing over to me with a hug, "jeez mom i'm okay, my friends mother drove me home. I'm going to bed goodnight." I told her before pushing past her up to my room. I knew it wasn't right to act that way because she was just caring but i couldn't hold it in anymore.

Slamming down on my bed i broke, the tears flew out into my pillow as i sobbed. The muffled sobs met by my pillow, how could someone be so rude. I was trying to do something nice and he just yelled at me like it was all my fault. His harsh words rang through my mind as the tears came out, "Hello are you gonna answer too fucking creep?" I just continued to cry even more.

After crying for over and hour i just sat there staring up at my ceiling, the pitch black room had a cool feeling that could send chills down your spine. My phone buzzed dragging me out of my empty thoughts, glancing down the notifications read Aaron.

______________Aaron______________
Aaron:
Um hey, Tom asked if you were okay... what happened y/n?
I'm here if you need to talk....
If he did anything bad i'm very sorry.
Y/n:
I'm fine thanks for asking ha ha!
All good here no need to worry, see you in school on Monday!

I didn't want Aaron to have to worry about anything that happened, he would just think i was dramatic for freaking out, and if he found out i was crying over it..... he would think i'm weak... wouldn't he? Yeah he would....

Glancing back down to the buzz of a notification that i assumed it was Aaron's response. I didn't have the will to respond so before i even read the message icon i just shut my phone off and cuddled up into my comforter. Sleep was all i needed at the moment... it'll make everything okay....

Tommy's pov:
What the hell do i do, people are freaking out. I scrolled through twitter as the discord call audio played signaling that Wilbur and Tubbo haven't responded to my call yet. "Hello? Tommy?" Wilbur's voice rang out, yanking me away from my phone. "Tommy what the hell happened on the stream?" Tubbo's voice questioned, i guess they both had joined while i wasn't listening.

"I um do you guys remember-when I told you both about the girl from the airport the rude one?" I questioned to them, "Uh yeah you were so upset over that." They both commented back. "Well it turns out she goes to my school now, and she was the girl i had to tutor." i continued. "What does that have to do with anything?" Wilbur questioned eagerly trying to figure out why it mattered.

"Well i must have swapped our books at the session today when i left in a rush to get home for the stream, and she brought it over." There was a silence on the call, "I didn't know she was here or that i swapped the books, so when i was scared by her i freaked out because she ruined my stream."
still no response on the other end of the call, "She snapped at me then ran down the stairs, once i ended the stream i went down to see her crying, my mother was pissed when she saw me, which isn't fair i didn't do anything wrong!" I told them.

A long sigh came from wilbur's audio of the call, "Tommy are you fucking dumb," he shot out, catching me majorly off guard, "wha-what Will?" i asked. " this poor girl was trying to be nice and you humiliated her in front of hundreds of thousands of people and now you're upset because your mother yelled at you for it?" He shouted. "I think you need to apologize to her Tommy.... you were really rude." Tubbo chimed in.

Why the hell are they taking her side....
she's the one that showed up to my house with the book... to return it because Aaron couldn't...
well she's the one who stood there while i was streaming...but she didn't know it was a stream...
Well she yelled at me and called me a prick and
acted like a bitch.... only because i went off on her...

"Maybe i do need to apologize.... but what do i do about twitter?" I asked the two boys, none of us knew what should be done, "Maybe tweet it was just a bit...?" tubbo said cautiously as if he didn't want to spike an angry reaction out of me. "No, they are freaking out with what was said, if tommy was okay, and who she was in relation to him." Wilbur lectured us while rubbing the bridge of his nose. What the hell do i do.... i need to apologize to her first but how.. AARON!

______________Aaron______________
Me:
Hey Aaron
Big A!
Do you have that girl y/n's phone number i need it...
Aaron:
Uh yeah i have it?
Why though like what happened, didn't she already return the book?
Me:
Uh yeah she did but i need to talk to her, um i wasn't the nicest to her and something happened between us.
I just need to talk to her.
Aaron:
Um okay....? Here's her number.
(***)-***-****

Saving the number onto my phone i glanced up, "got to go boys." I told them hanging up before even getting a chance to receive a response, i really need to speak to y/n.

~~~~
word count:1315
a/n SHAWTIES HOW WAS EVERYONES VALENTINE's DAy?? U GUYS BETTER TELK ME ALL ABOUT IT!! REMEMBER I LOVE U