chapter 13: group chat.

i couldn't help but stop in my place... special moment.... i thought of with a smile.....

    "Slow poke stop staring into space we need to get back." Tommy spoke while yanking my wrist forward. I picked up my speed to walk with him, but my mind wasn't clear i was still thinking of him. I glanced down as the feeling of his hand holding mine filled my brain. This interaction was probably a friendly mistake to him... for some reason it made my stomach flip though. Quite it y/n.

  ~~~ back at school~~~
    Tommy and i finally arrived back at the giant building together. For some reason it felt as if it took longer to get there than it did to get back. "Okay, i have to get to class but your gonna be all good right?" he questioned as he adjusted his mask. "Um uh yeah, joey and nora are over there." I assured him with a grin while pointing to a bench. For a split second tommys face grew into a what i thought was a frown when i said joey's name. "Okay, see you later y/n." he spoke quickly before rushing away to a groups of boys.

   I just turned after i made sure tommy was with other people and began to walk over to joey and nora. "OMG THERE YOU ARE." nora yelped as she rushed over into me. "Where have you been i texted you so much." nora questioned while hugging me, this girl was really affectionate of people she liked. It was sweet, but sometimes too much. I glanced up to joey who was standing behind her, "I have to agree, where did you go?" he questioned. Shit i forgot i never met back up with Joey after class.

  "Um I went out to get some food..." i told the siblings. "With that kid thomas....?" joey asked with slight anger in his tone, "uh yeah with tommy." i answered, i instantly smiled as i thought of the jokes tommy and i laughed at for the past hour. "Isn't that the one kid that's friends with Eryn?" Nora asked while she adjusted her skirt, i nodded quickly. "Cool." She returned before turning and walking away to Scarlet. "I thought you hated that kid." joey let out randomly, his tone seemed different. "He apologized, so i forgave him. He seemed really genuine." I explained.

"Well be careful, he did it once. Nothing says he won't ever snap like that again." Joey said as he rolled his eyes, "well he's super nice i doubt it'll happen again." i spoke back. Why was he being this way towards tommy. "Yeah of course you would know after spending an hour with him." He shot out abruptly, this caught be off guard i didn't know what to respond. What is joey's problem. Before i could even respond Nora and Scarlet had walked back over.

"Okay so a group of kids are throwing a party this friday and we're all invited, even you y/n." Scarlet spoke happily. Nora smiled next to here as Joey and i stared at eachother. I still never responded to what he said, "um you guys okay?" scarlet questioned as she looked from joey to me. "Perfectly fine." Joey let out before grabbing his bag and walking away. "What's your brothers problem nora." scarlet asked, "couldn't even tell you, he's so dramatic." nora answered as the three of us began to walk to our next class.

As we sat in our seats for class i pulled my phone out and began to text tommy. He probably won't answer though.

______________bitch boy____________
me:
hi, bitch boy. how's class.
Tommy:
Hello woman, it is fine.
I'm bored.
Miss joking with you.

I stared at my phone... he's just saying that because he's bored... he doesn't mean it the way a tiny part of me wished he did. He saw me like fifteen minutes ago.

me:
suck it up you saw me fifteen minutes ago.
Tommy:
So, you're funny i guess.
Me:
wow did the tommyinnit just admit IM funny, brb let me celebrate
Tommy:
I take it back, i hate you now
Me:
wow you are a sexist;-;
Tommy:
I AM NOT SEXIST I LOVE WOMEN VERY MUCH.

I smiled as i slid out of the messages app and went onto instagram. I kinda wanted to post the cool picture of tommy and i.... but he liked his privacy.... Maybe i could ask him.... no he already said he didn't wanna post it because of privacy so i decided i won't either. I placed my phone in my bag and turned to the teacher infront of the board.

Tommy's pov:
I smiled at my phone as i finished texting y/n. I oddly really enjoyed hanging out with her for lunch. She was cool and super understanding. As i snapped back from my thoughts i found myself staring at the picture of her and I she had taken. It was a cool picture. I decided to send it to tubbo and big q to show i made up with the girl.

_______British men and an american____
Me:
guys look at this picture.

_______British men and an american____Me:guys look at this picture

Tubbo:
What is this exactly?

Big Q:
Yeah...?
Wait is that you in the picture?

Me:
Yeah that's me and the girl y/n.
The one from my stream.
I apologized and it turns out she's really cool.
We went out for lunch together.

Tubbo:
Wait that's so cool , see apoloizing was the right thing to bo.

Big Q:
Yeah, Tommy's first girlfriend how cute!
I'm sending this in the smp group chat.

me:
BIG Q I SWEAR I WILL STAB U DONT U FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH.

I shook my head hoping Quackity didn't actually send it in the smp group chat. Some of them saw the stream of the argument and some didn't, but they all would freak over a picture of me and a girl. A real picture. And quackity and tubbo are gonna say how i talked about her. I'm never gonna live this down if he sends it. I really need him not too. Before i could tell quackity again not to send it, a notification from the group chat displayed itself on my phone.

~~~~~
word count: 1050
a/n heheheheheheh teasing time.