soda cans and teasing

Y/N OPENED HER BEDROOM DOOR, a familiar smell instantly slapping Bakugo in the face

Y/N OPENED HER BEDROOM DOOR, a familiar smell instantly slapping Bakugo in the face. The same sweet smell of spicy cinnamon and lavender. Her room was a lot more packed than the last time, as she had spent all night decorating.

Her entire room was covered with plants, candles, posters, shelves full of books, and other decor that practically covered every inch of her wall.

Bakugo noticed a glass tank in the corner of her room, the small habitat belonging to a green and brown snake. It slithered around the edge of the container, hissing its tongue at something.

He then saw a black cat next to the snakes' habitat, it peacefully sleeping on the shelf.

Talk about a jungle for a room...

Y/n reached down to her mini fridge that was hidden under her desk, pulling out two cans of soda. "Sit." She commanded as she turned back around, her eyeing her bed.

Bakugo's eyebrows dropped. "Don't tell me what to do, I'm not a fucking dog."

"What, you wanna stand then?"

"...." Bakugo sat on the edge of y/n's bed, turning his head in the opposite direction to avoid eye contact with her.

He felt a cold tap on his shoulder, y/n now standing in front of him and hitting his arm with one of the sodas.

Bakugo did nothing but glare at the girl, making
y/n's brows pull toward each other. "Are you just gonna look at me or are ya gonna take the damn drink?"

The more she talked, he noticed she had some sort of accent, an unfamiliar drawl in her Japanese sentences. In fact, if he wasn't as smart as he was, he'd probably had a difficult time understanding her.

Either way, Bakugo was slightly taken aback by her attitude, only making him even angrier. "Aren't cha gonna fucking apologize for throwing your shit into my room!?"

"My shit?...Oh, you mean my lollipop? That's not shit, that's a gift from me that you should cherish forever!" She teased, tossing his soda on the bed next to him.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You're fucking annoying."

Y/n gazed at him for a few moments, before reaching into her shorts' pockets and pulling out her cellphone. Seconds later, she turned her screen to him, revealing a familiar photo to Bakugo.

"...This you?" It was a picture of Bakugo from a week earlier at the U.A Sports Festival, him muzzled and chained on the first place podium.

Bakugo's expression immediately turned furious. "Get that shit out of my face."

"So this really is you! I knew your attitude was familiar." Y/n muttered, turning the phone back to her as she took a sip from her soda.

She then looked back to him, a coquettish smirk smearing across her pierced face. "I'm gonna have fun hanging with you." She whispered, leaning down to him, placing her index finger under his chin and lifting his head to her.

Her dark brown eyes went dull, her scent growing from sweet to alluring, and intoxicating. Bakugo could feel a weird sensation lurk through his body, as if he were turning to jelly.

His small red eyes started to grow large as they gazed into y/n's, his brain becoming cloudy as if he were being put under a spell. He couldn't tell if she was using her quirk on him to tease him...

or if it was just y/n herself.

Bakugo, his stomach burning with rage as he snapped out of his trance, slapped her hand away, him standing up from her bed and brushing past her to the door. "Leave me the fuck alone. I already hate you."

Y/n watched as the angry blonde stormed out of her room and into the hall. "Hey, Bakugo?"

For some reason, he stopped at the top of the stairs, turning behind him to see what the girl wanted.

She lifted her hand, giving a teasing wave to him, her fingers slowly wiggling and her eyebrow lifting. "I'll see you later, yeah? Let's become good friends!"

Bakugo's nose flared with annoyance, him turning and walking down the stairs. What the fuck is her problem.