graduating and reuniting

WITH LIVING IN HEIGHTS ALLIANCE on the U

WITH LIVING IN HEIGHTS ALLIANCE on the U.A campus, Bakugo's relationship with y/n started strong. They were texting every day, calling every week, and keeping each other up to date with everything.

But as the months went by, their relationship started to crumble.

It wasn't their feelings for each that broke, but it was their priorities. Bakugo was busy with training, interning, and hero work, along with his studies.

Y/n was also tied up with her band, online school, and helping her parents with their catering company.

For the holidays, the students were allowed to go back home for the day. So on Thanksgiving, Bakugo excitedly returned to his house, the first thing him wanting to do was visit y/n.

"Oh, sorry Katsuki." Masaru apologized to his son. "Y/n and her family went back to Haiti to visit their relatives for the holidays."

After that, Bakugo was upset with y/n for not telling him that she left, so he didn't even want to talk to her.

When summer rolled back around, the two of them talked every once in a while to catch up, but both seemed to avoid talking about their friendship, and their connection.

As Thanksgiving rolled back around, y/n's family was home! So Bakugo ran to their door, expecting
y/n open it.

But it was Samuel.

"She didn't tell you?...She moved to Tokyo on a record deal. Her and her band are making big moves!"

"...She's...

gone?"

y/n
2:47 p.m

bakugo
hey how are you?

delivered at 2:47 p.m

5:37 p.m.