summer at the beach

"MORNING BAKUGO!" Y/n peeked out of her window to see Bakugo walking into his bedroom with his breakfast

He turned to his window to see y/n waving, him immediately rolling his eyes at her. Balancing his plate with one hand, he used his free hand to open his window, sitting on his sill. "What?"

"Why do you always ask that like I want something?" Y/n pouted, sitting on her sill for them to talk. She held out her hand and wiggled her fingers, begging for some of his food.

"Because you usually do." He bellowed, tossing a strip of bacon to his hungry friend.

She reached out at caught the greasy piece of meat, tearing a bite out of it. "That's only partly true...Aren't you on summer break now?"

"Mm." He mumbled as he used his chopsticks to eat his eggs, only paying half attention to y/n.

"Aren't you gonna go to the mall with your friends today? You've got a camp this Monday, don't you?"

"Yeah...Wait, how the fuck did you know that?!" Bakugo choked.

"Kaminari and I were playing last night and he told me all about it. I get all the inside scoop." She winked, taking another bite from her bacon. "Why don't you wanna go shopping?"

"Because I'm not about to hang out with a bunch of losers."

"Harsh, man...Are you excited for your camp? What are you gonna do?"

"You've got a lot of questions."

"I'm just tryna make conversation!"

"...Its just us training our quirks, duh."

"Sounds...fun..." Y/n suddenly hopped off her window, tossing her half eaten bacon to her cat, Venus, who was perched on her desk. "Get dressed. We're going to the beach."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"It's summer! And today's a Friday, so it won't be as busy!! Let's go!!" Y/n opened her closet, searching through her drawers for a swimsuit.