dance with me

when you see the "~" symbol, play the song above!
when you see the "•" symbol, stop the song above!

when you see the "~" symbol, play the song above!when you see the "•" symbol, stop the song above!

"OKAY, TIME TO DECORATE!" Y/n clapped her hands as they had just set down the freshly baked cakes, prepared to cover them in icing and fondant

"OKAY, TIME TO DECORATE!" Y/n clapped her hands as they had just set down the freshly baked cakes, prepared to cover them in icing and fondant. "We've got three hours to make this absolutely perfect!"

"Of course it's gonna me perfect, I'm here." Bakugo scoffed, using a spatula to transfer buttercream icing from the can into a plastic icing decorater.

And so, the two friends started the decoration process. First, by coating each layer in icing. Next, they thinning out the fondant with a rolling pin, placing them on top of each cake. And finally, they were onto the flowers, as they had requested to surround all three cake layers with them.

As y/n was practicing her flowers on a baking sheet, she noticed how quiet it was. "...We've been working in silence all this time..." She whispered.

Bakugo looked up from his task, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, so? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"...I'll be back!" Y/n dropped her icing tube, running out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Don't just!—Whatever." Bakugo rolled his eyes and ignored her, continuing his art piece.

~ A few moments later, loud music started to play throughout the house, startling Bakugo. "What the fuck?"

Y/n stood up from the t.v stand, as she had just turned on the house speakers to play a song. She slowly approached Bakugo with a troublesome smirk, swaying from side to side.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugo cringed as he watched y/n twirl to the kitchen counter, dancing as if she were a stripper on a pole.

"I'm dancing to the song, duh." She grinned, too busy listening to the music to even continue her decorating.

"Well stop it, it's weird."

"Don't you dance to music you like, Bakugo?" Y/n asked as she slowly danced to him, Bakugo cautiously taking a step back. "What are you doing?"