pocky

MIYA FURROWED HIS BROWS AS HE tried to recall y/n's words

MIYA FURROWED HIS BROWS AS HE tried to recall y/n's words. "Really? I could be sworn you said that you wrote that song about your neighb-"

"Ooooo, I have a game!" Ai interrupted, making y/n sigh of relief. You're a life saver, Ai!

She reached into her purse and pulled out a box of strawberry pocky, making y/n instantly tense up again. REALLY AI!?

The band and their friends all "oooooooo"ed, Ai ripping open the top of the candy box. "Everyone here knows how to play the pocky game, right?"

Everyone nodded, Alex clearing the table to make room for them to spin a glass bottle.

Y/n quickly turned to Bakugo. "Y-You don't have to play if you don't wanna! I don't think I'll-"

"I'm gonna play."

Y/n and her friends all raised their eyebrows in shock. From y/n's band mates' perspective, they didn't know Bakugo's personality that much, but he had only spoken a few sentences all night. He wasn't not talking to be rude, but just because he didn't really have anything to say. So him wanting to participate was a surprise.

But y/n was internally panicking.

"...Y-Yeah, cool. Okay. Yeah. I'll play too." She stammered, turning back to the table.

"Alright, spin the bottle!" Jenny, Ai's cousin, clapped excitedly, Alex spinning the glass in the center of the table.

"Okay y/n, this ones gonna be for you, all right?" Ai smirked. Y/n's eye twitched as she glared at her friend. "...Thaaaaanks."

Y/n could feel her heart pound out of her chest as the bottle started to slow down, the sound of the glass scrapping on the wood table. Her hands grew sweaty, her stomach going empty due to her nervousness.