Home

Korra sat on the couch cuddling Asami and Yasuko, feeding Yasuko with a bottle because Asami had fallen asleep sitting in her lap. Korra had her arm wrapped around her back and holding her up while using it to hold the baby bottle, holding Yasuko with her other arm. Asami was finally discharged from the hospital today and she was exhausted from having to sign a bunch of paperwork regarding the baby.

Korra smiled as Yasuko finally stopped sucking the bottle which meant she was asleep. Even though she had Korra's face, she looked just like Asami when she slept.

Perhaps it was the way both of their black curls hung in their face when they slept. Or maybe it was the way they both had the same exact calm and serious look on their face. Whatever it was, Korra was completely in love with the both of them.

Her heart stopped whenever she looked at the both of them, she even went so far as to growl at Kya when she tried to take Yasuko and weigh her. Korra couldn't help it, she completely trusted Kya, but at the same time she wanted to protect this tiny human with every single bit of strength she had.

And as for Asami, she felt the same way. This woman had been willing to stick with her through every single bit of her life. She waited for her for three years even when they weren't together. Then Korra died and Asami still waited for her. They were meant for each other.

"My beautiful girls....." Korra whispered.

"Hmmm," Asami woke up and looked around.

"Hey sleeping beauty," Korra said.

"What are you doing up so late?" Asami asked groggily.

"Nothing, just feeding Suko," Korra smiled and nodded to the sleeping baby she was holding.

"I see....Suko?" Asami asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! That's my nickname for her, you're Sami and she's Suko! And I'm......" Korra trailed off, she never really had a nickname.

"You're what?"

"I'm the Avatar, and you gotta deal with it!"