Chapter 12

I make my way to Emily and Kelley's room immediately after leaving my own. They're just down the hall so it doesn't take too long. I only have to knock once until Kelley unlocks and opens the door. Emily is nowhere in sight which probably means she's with Lindsey.

"Oh Chris hey, I was kinda expecting... well not expecting but..."

She was expecting Alex to come. Probably why Emily actually isn't here.  Didn't want another one sided screaming match.

"She's in my room talking to Tobin right now. Listen Kell, I talked to Alex because I thought someone should at least hear her out."

Kelley scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Dude she doesn't deserve that."

"Well what were you expecting to happen if she came here? Weren't you gonna do the same thing?" There's a hint of sass in my voice for a reason I can't pinpoint. It's not like I'm here to defend Alex.

"Fine whatever maybe I wanted to try to understand what happened."

Unlike Kelley to straight up admit that and not be stubborn.

"You're not gonna want to, but you should at least consider forgiving her. Not right now by any means but this is Alex. From what she told me she's going through a lot. I'm not defending her I'm just saying she needs her best friend and that's you."

Kelley just sighs and closes her eyes. "Of course I'll be there for her I just can't right now. It'll be easier when I hear whatever it is from her. Thank you for giving her someone to talk to I can't say I would've if I were you, but future Kelley will definitely appreciate this a lot I'm sure."

"I'm glad that I did. Now you should probably go join her and Tobs in my room. If they're finished will you send Tobin my way?" She'll totally think I confessed to Kelley won't she?

"For sure now wish me luck!" Just like that regular fun Kelley is back.

As she exits I lie down and rest my eyes hoping to get some peace. The reality of the situation suddenly hits me and my breath catches in my throat. Alex and Tobin actually slept together. My mind can't help but picture it. Alex with her nails digging into Tobin's back while Tobin's lips are on Alex's neck. Tobin going lower and lower. Fuck I should not be thinking about this, and it definitely should not be turning me on a little. Just imagining Tobin doing anything sexual is enough to get me going. I feel myself drifting off to sleep with images of a naked Tobin Heath playing in my head.

"Fuck Chris you look so good." I look up and Tobin's in front of me in her uniform. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you during the whole game." The room is empty other than the lockers that surround us. She takes a step towards me and gently pushes me against a locker. Her hands ghost up my thighs until they come to a rest on my hips.

"You have no clue what you do to me Chris. How much you make me just want to take you in so many different places." A small whimper escapes me and I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "Good Chris I want to hear much more of that."

Her lips meet mine and they're the perfect mix of chapped and soft. The pace is slow and gentle as her hands move up and down my torso. One hand eventually rests on the small on my back while the other begins to go underneath and up my shirt.

The pace begins to quicken as her tongue swipes across my bottom lip in search of permission. My mouth opens a little more allowing her tongue inside. Right as it enters her thumb grazes over my nipple and I let out a soft moan. She pulls away only to whisper in my ear, "I like it when you moan for me Chris." Our lips meet again and her tongue gets back to right where it left off.

She continues to gently touch me through my bra. "Take your shirt off for me?" My shirt comes off of me at light speed and the cold air hitting my skin causes my nipples to harden. Now both of her hands are there cycling through palming, rubbing, and pinching.

Getting some bravery I slip my hand under her jersey to find defined abs. Upon contact she sighs contently and moves her mouth down to my neck. Her lips move across my jawline then down to my pulse point. She begins sucking and my head tilts up giving her even more access. "Tobin you're gonna leave a mark."

I feel her grin and then continue harder this time. Her left hand begins to play with the waistband of my pants. Her lips detach from my neck and she looks at me silently asking if I want her to continue. All I can do is nod and her hand slips under my shorts and underwear.

At the sound of a loud knock I shoot out of bed. "Hey Chris you in there? Kelley pretty much kicked me out and told me to come here."

I rush to open to door completely forgetting how flushed I definitely look. "Thanks, uh Chris are you okay you look really, really uh, out of it."

Definitely okay totally didn't just have a sexy dream about you or anything.

"I'm fine jsut dozed off for a minute nothing major." She shrugs and walks past me into the room. Don't freak out Chris just because you're in a room alone together does not mean you're about to have mind blowing sex.

"So how'd your talk with Alex go?"

She proceeds to tell me how at first she was really pissed obviously, Alex then told her everything she told me, how she got mad she got used as a rebound, how sorry Alex is, and how she's still mad but she'll get over it because Alex will always be her friend.

"Did you end up telling her how you feel?"

"Nah it didn't really feel like the right time. I was about to but then Kelley knocked and I wasn't gonna do that with Kelley in the room. I told her to meet me on the rooftop at 11 tomorrow night. That way no one will interrupt. Will you tell Kelley tomorrow?"

Okay I could either tell Tobin before or after she tells Alex. On one hand if I tell her before it might just mess stuff up with Alex and her getting back on the right track, but if I do it after she may not react positively depending on how her talk with Alex goes.

"I will I just need to figure out when to do it."

After that we decide to take back our room frok Alex and Kelley. On their way out Alex stops me and pulls me aside. "Tomorrow night you go to the rooftop instead of me and tell her. It's your best bet at getting her alone and in a good mood."

Tobin peaks her head out from the door. "Chris come on I wanna watch a movie!" Alex and I smile at eachother and she walks away.