"That's your sister?!" 👀

(TW! Mentions of anxiety [Panic Attacks] and blood)
[Owen's Pov]
"I can't wait for you guys to meet her!! She's a sweetheart!" Jeremy exclaimed to the cast. For some reason Jeremy turned to me and the guys and said in a very serious tone, "Don't you guys try anything with her!" We all raised our hands innocently, "Why would we?" I asked in confusion. Before Jer could reply to me we saw a girl coming down the airport's escalator.

"Holy crap- she's gorgeous" I mumbled a little bit too loud. "Don't even think about it Joyner!" Jeremy replied sternly. "What do you-" I started before the girl ran our way and wrapped her arms around Jeremy. "JER BEAR!" She exclaimed.

"NESSA!" Jeremy said excited to see her, "That's your sister?!" I said into Jeremy's ear, "yeah....why?" He mumbled to me, "No reason..." I said embarrassed that I just called her gorgeous in front of her brother.

Once they finally let go of each other Jeremy introduced us to each other, "Nessa this is Maddie, Owen, Sacha, Savannah, Tori, and Jadah guys this is my baby sister Vanessa" "I'm not a baby Jer" Vanessa told him then looked right at me, I felt my face warm up as I took her hand and shook it.

Jeremy was looking at me like I committed a crime by shaking his sister's hand. Then Vanessa turned to Charlie and put her hand out to him, then they both burst into laughter and gave each other a hug. "Y-you guys know each other?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah we met at Jer's wedding and exchanged numbers there" Charlie replied. "Cool" I said trying not to sound bothered, "Gillespie, remember our chat! I want none of this going around" Jeremy said as he gestured to Charlie's arm which was around Vanessa's waist. "Yes mother" Charlie said playfully taking his hands off of Vanessa while looking at the ground and trying to hide his smirk.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and put one arm around his sister, and the other holding one of her bags. I carried her other bag and then jokingly said, "Jesus! Did you bring all of Idaho with you?" She giggled then rolled her eyes, which made my eyes light up. Her laugh was adorable and she was gorgeous, her personality was remarkable. Why is this happening to me? We only just met....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
[Vanessa's Pov]
We got to the car and then I looked at Jer, confused at how all 9 of us were gonna fit in the car. "How-" I said pointing at the car then at all of us in shock, "I'm sure we can manage" My big brother told me while smiling.

Then they all started to get in the car, Tori sat on Sacha's lap, Jadah sat on Madison's lap, Savannah sat on Charlie's lap which only made me angry and a little jealous, and then all that was left was Owen and I. Owen sat in the passenger seat then I looked at him nervously, was I supposed to sit on his lap? I barely know this dude.

"You know what?" Owen said getting out of the car. "I'll drive." He continued. I sighed in relief as he made his way to the driver's seat. Jeremy closed the trunk of his car and went to the passenger seat, I sat on my brother's lap as he buckled his seat belt and holding me tight making his arms be my seatbelt.

"Don't kill us Joyner!" Maddie said which made everyone laugh. "I'll try not to" He said rolling his eyes, "excuse me, 'try?' Oh honey no." Maddie replied. "Jeremy go switch with blondie please, i'm doing us all a favor." Maddie continued. Owen looked at me, noticing I was uncomfortable so he started the car and said, "Too late, OFF WE GOOOO!" "Oh god, please save us. If one of us have to die let it be Owen or Charlie" Maddie said making us all laugh. "HEY!" both Charlie and Owen said at the same time, causing me to look back at Charlie who winked at me in return.

"Girl please" Jadah said as she caught Charlie an I's moment. "You can do wayyyy better" she continued forgetting everyone was in the car. My face grew red and then Charlie said, "Ouch. That's offensive" Jadah's eyes widened when she realized what she had done, she mouthed 'sorry' to me and I just giggled, looking back in front of me as I ran my fingers through Jeremy's hair making him chuckle and mess up my hair. "JER! STOP!" I said laughing as I pulled his arm away.