...Jason Cooper...

[TW! Drinking, abuse, and more anxiety...]

[Nessa's Pov]
I sat there in Owen's car thinking about what to say to Owen to make him forgive me. I get that he needs time alone to process what had happened. But I didn't have time...

Jason Cooper. He was my best friend, until he confessed his undying love for me. I didn't feel the same way so I told him...then he started accusing me of not appreciating our friendship, and me being the piece of crap that I am...gave in and said yes to being his girlfriend. At first our relationship was subtle, before he started asking for pics. When I would say no he would accuse me of not being all in, in our 'relationship'. Again, I would give in and send them to him, it went on like that for a couple of months until I realized I didn't want to be with him, so I wasn't not going to. I remember this day like it was yesterday *shivers*....

(Flashback)

"I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE! I'M SICK OF BEING MANIPULATED BY YOU!" I screamed running down the stairs of his house. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!" he screamed back, "YOU'RE NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO, YOU PSYCHO!" I screamed back at him. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" He screamed putting his hands up and slapping me hard on my face, tears started to fall as I felt my face start to bruise. "Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled to him, "YOU ARE GOING TO GET MUCH WORSE IF YOU SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN!" He screamed back. "THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER GUYS OUT THERE THAT WILL GIVE ME MORE THAN HALF THE ATTENTION THAT YOU GIVE ME, AND YOU ONLY GIVE ME ATTENTION WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING! THAT'S NOT CALLED BEING A BOYFRIEND! THAT'S CALLED BEING A CREEP!" I blew up at him, then I felt a strong sting on my other cheek, he slapped me....again.

"Okay you wanna do it that way? I'll give you 2 months for you to find your 'dream guy' and if he doesn't show...you'll come back to me and do whatever I tell you to!" He said, "what's in it for you?" I said disgusted that he would actually say that, and he doesn't control me...I can do whatever I want! "We wouldn't want the world to see you like that now do we?" He said as he scrolled through the pictures I sent him through his phone. I took my phone out and was about to delete everything when he said, "Don't even bother deleting, I already took screenshots of everything..." I opened Jer's contact and was about to text him when Jason saw and grabbed my phone, he threw my phone on the ground and held on to my wrist so tight, it made me wince in pain. He started using me as his punching bag until I was on the ground completely vulnerable, he leant down next to my head pulling my hair, making my ear face his lips, then he said, "Take my offer, or I click the button..." "okay, okay i'm sorry...i'm gonna do it!" I said feeling defeated.

(End of flashback)

I remember going home that day and trying to hide all the bruises, it only got worse from there. He would tell me to come over just so he could beat me up again. Jeremy doesn't know anything...nobody knows... Now with this happening with Owen, my time is running out. And I just realized my real feelings for him, I don't like Charlie...it's Owen, it's always been Owen...Before I left, I begged him to give me all of filming as my time limit, he made me go out and buy him alcohol everyday until I left. Now he sends me messages everyday, just to remind me my time is almost up....Speaking of the devil...

(Jason👿🙄)

Jason👿🙄: Tick Tock love bug...

Me: yes Jason.

Jason👿🙄: You should be more excited! Purple looks good on you...

Me: sorry Jason...

Jason👿🙄: why do I even???

Me: 🤷🏻‍♀️