"I have to tell him" 🤧

11k reads?! I'm gonna cry-

Nessa's pov:

I woke up the next morning and saw that my phone was dead probably from being on FaceTime with Owen all night, I smiled to myself as I remembered last nights events and got up from my bed and instantly felt a wave of nausea rush over me.

I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up, tears brimming my eyes. I felt someone behind me pulling my hair out of the way and rubbing my back. "Let it out honey, it's okay" the sweet voice of my mother ran through my ears.

As soon as I finished I wiped my tears away and hugged her tight. I will forever be grateful for that woman. But she's not who I want to be holding right now. I need Owen. I want him to help me through this. I want to know i'm not in this alone.

"Come one baby, brush your teeth and come downstairs for breakfast" mom said as she helped me up and left the bathroom after giving me a light kiss on my forehead.

After she left the bathroom I shut the door and brushed my teeth, taking a quick shower afterwards.

When I was done I put on a white tank top that I may have stolen from Owen, and grey shorts that belongs to me.

I took a quick selfie and posted it to show people that i'm still alive. (right after putting on some of my mom's cool rings ofc)

Vanessashada

Liked by Owenjoyner, themadisonreyes, charles_gillespie and 3,409,679 others

Vanessashada I wanna feel pretty today. So i'm posting this. 🥵🤍✨

Comments:

Owenjoyner good morning to you too my gorgeous girl. That shirt looks familiar...

Themadisonreyes well hello there beautiful. I say drop the blondie and come date me pretty baby😏✨
Owenjoyner back off Reyes. She's mine!
Themadisonreyes Not for long...

-load more comments-

I laughed to myself as I read the comments and entered the kitchen. I love those two so much.

"What're you laughing about?" Care said giggling as she chewed on some toast.

"Madi and Owen" I said and she immediately understood, laughing herself afterwards.

"So...when are we leaving?" Care asked looking up from her plate.

"I don't know...but all I know is Owen needs to know. I have to tell him. I mean, they're his babies too, I can't keep hiding forever" I replied pouring some cereal for myself as I, or my babies, weren't in the mood for toast.