"I'm only human..."😔✨

(Ignore this for now...)

TW! 🔪🩸 (🤭✨)

[Nessa's Pov:]
It's been about 2 weeks and I haven't eaten anything or gotten out of my house since, you know.... I tried to write songs like I used to but I need an instrument for that, I don't wanna ask Jer because I know that my songs are gonna be about the break up and I don't want him to hear my pain. All I think about is Owen, and he literally told Mads that he doesn't care about me...I heard it...I was disrupted from my thoughts by a knock on my door. "It's open..." I mumbled with my shaky voice.

"Hey bub, I was gonna head to set today, you wanna come? It'll be good for you to get out of the house...this isn't healthy..." Jer said as he sat in front of me on my bed. "I-I don't know Jer..." "I won't let him come near you, I promise..." he said holding my hand. "Alright, give me five minutes..." I replied, "Thanks sis, i'm proud of you" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I wore my black tank top as I tried not to get anything on my right wrist, about a week ago I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I cut my wrist...I'm not proud of it and I called Jer right after. He wrapped my wrist with a bandage and made me promise not to do it again, he wanted to go over to Owen's apartment and 'talk' to him, but I didn't let him. My blood was showing outside the white bandages but I didn't care to hide it right now. I put on some jeans and tucked my tank top in it as I threw my hair into a bun I put some lip balm on, I posted a picture before going to the car.

Vanessashada

Liked by Charles_gillespie, Carolynnshada, and 1,453,002 others

Vanessashada "it's been 2 weeks get over it!" "Move on!" "You're just overreacting" "stop being such a baby" "you deserved it" "I'm never gonna be on your side" 🙄 finally getting out of the house after the 'incident'. (No I will not tell you what happened) thanks for everyone who's been looking out for me.

Tagged: Jeremyshada, Carolynnshada, Themadisonreyes, Thejadahmarie, Savannahleemay, Lukajoynerrr.

Comments:

Jeremyshada I can still fight you know...
Vanessashada Thank you but I told you no❤️
Jeremyshada yeah yeah....

Thejadahmarie Who said those things to you?! Mama's ready to beat some haters up!
Vanessashada I love you, but I told you to stop asking...
Thejadahmarie Never!