"I'M GONNA KILL JOYNER!" 😡✨

TW! Panic Attack!

[Nessa's Pov]

No, I don't like Owen, that's impossible. It's because we're best friends, Just. Friends. I'm not admitting it because it's not true. Even if I did like him...he would never like me back...No I like Charlie, and I think i'm gonna tell him whether Jer likes it or not. I just have to find a way to tell him, i'm sure Maddie and Owen can help me with that, yeah, yeah they can help me. Let's just hope Charlie feels the same way...

[The next day]

We were in the car and then I remembered Charlie telling me to text him when I was free, and I was... So I took out my phone and texted Charlie.

Me: hey, you wanted to talk?

Charles🥺💕: Hi love, I wanted to ask you if you were free tonight.

Me: I think I am...What's up?

Charles🥺💕: I didn't wanna say anything in front of Owen, but I think you spend too much time with him...We don't talk as much as we used to.

Me: who said you could only have one best friend? Anyway...Why did you ask if I was free?

Charles🥺💕: I miss hanging out with you... So what about dinner at my place tonight?

Me: It's a date🙃

Charles🥺💕: HAHAHAH, you crack me up Ness!

Me: ...

Charles🥺💕: Oh I-

Me: Kidding! Don't have a cow Gillespie...

Charles🥺💕: 🙄

Me: See you tonight😘

Charles🥺💕: Love you Nessa Banessa❤️

Me: I told you not to call me that! Love you too🙄✨

"Who you textin'?" Owen said looking over at my phone. "Gillespie..." Owen's eyes widened when he saw something but he quickly looked away. "What is it?" I asked, "you...uh..you got a text from Jeremy." He said as we pulled up to McDonald's, he looked back and mouthed something to Maddie, "oh god..." Mads said as her eyes also widened. I opened the text and my face grew red, and my eyes widened.

Jer bear🧸❤️: VANESSA MARILYN SHADA! WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN TO ME THE PICTURE THAT MADDIE POSTED? I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA KILL JOYNER!!!

Me: Calm down Jer! It was accident...we fell asleep, that's all...

Jer bear🧸❤️: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Me: getting McDonald's...

Jer bear🧸❤️: Who are you with?!

Me: okay...I need you to calm down first...

Jer bear🧸❤️: Vanessa, I will ask you one more time... WHO ARE YOU WITH?!

Me: JEREMY FOR GOD'S SAKE CALM DOWN!