"OWEN STOP! HE'S ALREADY UNCONSCIOUS!!!" 😱✨

[TW! Violence!!!]

[Owen's Pov]

We burst into Jason's house, he was smirking and holding onto Nessa's hand pulling her to him... I immediately got filled with anger as I watched her trying to get out of his grip, but him not listening. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jeremy yelled running towards them, Jason's face turned to fear as he saw Jeremy sprinting towards him. Jeremy pushed Nessa's hand out of Jason's, I ran over to them when Jason stopped me and said "Who are you?!" Instead of answering I just punched him right in the face, he stood up from the couch ready to hit me but I gave him another punch and a kick 'where it hurts'.

Jeremy was helping Nessa, as soon as I saw the bruises all over her I suddenly got angrier, which I didn't think was possible. I started punching him over and over again until he passed out, but that didn't stop me. I started kicking him in the guts as Nessa and Jeremy walked over to me trying to shove me off of him, "OWEN STOP! HE'S ALREADY UNCONSCIOUS!!!" Nessa yelled. When I heard her voice I stopped, I smiled at her as our eyes locked. I never looked away as I gave him another kick in the gut, this time Nessa chuckled lightly, there's the smile that lights up my world...

I suddenly remembered the reason this all happened, so I walked over and snatched his phone from his pocket, handing it to Nessa so she can delete the pictures. She winced when she stretched her arm out, probably from the bruises. She opened his phone, and i'm guessing she already knew his password. I think she saw the pics because she turned her phone away from Jer and I, she deleted everything but I couldn't help but think there was more he had hidden. So When he finally woke up I yelled at him, "ARE THERE ANYMORE PICTURES OF HER ON YOUR PHONE?!" He just looked at me so I put my fist out as if I was going to punch him and he let everything out. "Yeah, there's a locked album in my camera roll, the password is 2653." He explained, Nessa opened the album but her eyes widened I didn't know why until she spoke up. "YOU SICK PERV!" she screamed at him, "what is it?" I asked through gritted teeth. Instead of answering me she said, "how many girls are you blackmailing right now?!" Wait what?...

I think she was deleting all the pictures including the other girls' when she stopped and her eyes widened again, "WAIT LILY TOO?!" she screamed at him. "Who's Lily?!" I asked, extremely confused, when Jeremy heard Lily's name he snapped back to reality. "My ex-girlfriend...." Jeremy said, "Yeah and my best friend." Ness continued, To be honest I thought the only girl Jer ever got was Caro, but now's not the time Owen....Now is NOT the time. "You disgust me..." I said as I looked at Jason, he didn't reply cuz he was scared of me.....good. "Okay I think i'm done and I checked the rest of his phone, it's clean..." Nessa said, I motioned to her to give me his phone and she did, so I threw it at Jason and said "Now call every girl you've done this to and apologize, starting with Nessa and Lily" I ordered him, "I'm not doing that!" When he said that, I slapped him hard on his face. To be honest, it felt kinda good punching him and throwing him around since he did that to Ness. She doesn't deserve that....

[Nessa's Pov]

Today I saw a completely different side of Owen, the violent side of him. And let's just say, he is strong. The way his arm veins popped our every time he got angry, or when he wanted to punch Jason. I'm not gonna lie, he looked hot doing that. Owen ran his fingers through his hair after slapping Jason in the face about 3 times, harrddd. Jason finally gave in and grabbed his phone, but first he turned to me and coldly said "I'm sorry for doing that to you, it was wrong and it'll never happen again." I tried to hold in my laughter but I couldn't help it when I let out a giggle. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" Jason screamed as he got up, I ran behind Owen and grabbed the back of his shirt making it crumple in my hands, to be honest, I was still terrified. "Oh no you don't." Owen said pushing Jason back on the ground, but I didn't feel like letting go of Owen I was still really scared.

Owen noticed my fear so he gently took my hand and locked our fingers together, I hugged his left arm as Jason let out a scoff. When Jason saw Owen giving him the death stare, his eyes widened and he looked down, calling all the girls starting with Lily. "I'm gonna go tell our friends you're alright, they've been blowing up the group chat like crazy." Jeremy told me as he went outside.

I loved how scared Jason was of Owen. With one stare from Owen, Jason would run all the way to Europe and back, that was kinda funny to me. Once Jason had finished calling everyone he asked Owen again, "Who are you?" Without thinking I gave Owen a kiss on his cheek and said, "he's my boyfriend." Owen looked at me clearly shocked, with a hint of excitement. He squeezed my hand gently, pressing on a little bruise but I didn't show my pain. Jason looked shocked then he said, "That's your boyfriend? You went from me to him?" He scoffed, Owen wanted to answer but I cut him off by saying, "I don't see him on the ground" Jason's face went red as Owen chuckled making me giggle.

Jason stood up, Owen put his left arm behind him making me move with it, he moved closer to Jason and squinted his eyes looking him up and down. Jason gulped then said, "Relax, I just wanna go to the kitchen to clean my bloody nose." Owen stepped back then said, "you have 5 seconds to get out of my face..." Jason looked at Owen with a confused look on his face then Owen started, "5..." Jason ran to the kitchen making me laugh. Owen turned to me but I wasn't scared, I wanted him to be mine, my best friend, my boyfriend, my everything.

"Are you sure you're not doing this just because of my mental breakdown because if you are, you should just know I'm completely fine if you wanna stay as friends, because I don't wanna lose you and-" he started rambling but I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his, he was surprised but quickly kissed me back, our lips moved in sync, it felt so right. We pulled away slowly and I rested my forehead onto his, "Owen Patrick Joyner I want you, and only you" I said, making him smile and give me a quick peck, "I love you Vanessa Marilyn..." He said, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as I said, "I love you too Owen Patrick."

We got out of the house hand in hand as Owen opened the car door for me, I got in and saw Jeremy. Owen and I looked at each other and i'm pretty sure we were thinking the same thing, What are we going to do about Jeremy?...

Hi! Hope you liked this chapter...they finally confessed to each other...yay! Lmk if you have any suggestions to make this better, or if you have any suggestions for future chapters.....

And the video I put on top...😭✋✨

Thanks for reading💕

-R