"All eyes on me"🤩✨

[Nessa's Pov:]

I walked into the set with Jer the next day and everyone was in a panic, Charlie ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Hello to you too Charles" I mumbled patting his back. "Can you dance?!" He randomly asked, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "just answer the damn question!" He said starting to get impatient. "Jeez, alright...yeah I can, I basically grew up dancing." I answered. "SHE CAN DANCE!" Charlie yelled throughout the set making everyone cheer. "Excuse me, but may I ask why you're asking about my dancing skills?" I asked.

"One of the dirty candy dancers just got injured, they're supposed to be filming the 'all eyes on me' scene right now and Kenny can't reschedule the venue for another time...Can you fill in for her?" Charlie asked holding both my wrists in his hands. I looked to my side and saw a girl dressed in all orange glaring at Charlie and I's hands and giving me the death stare. yeesh. "I-I guess...oh and Charlie?" I said making him smile and say "yeah?" "Y-you're hurting me..." I said as I screwed my eyes shut and scrunched my face up and he looked down at my wrist and quickly let go, "I-I'm so sorry..." he said apologetically. "No worries..." I said rubbing my wrist lightly.

"Hey bae! I'm so excited we get to dance together" Sav said as she ran up to me, Tori close behind. "Hey babes!" I exclaimed hugging them both. "You have to go to hair and makeup after we teach you the dance" Tori said smiling, "O-Okay great..." I said suddenly feeling a shooting pain in my head. Well at the hospital the doctor mentioned that I lost so much blood and I could get bad migraines from time to time he even gave Jer medication to give me for it. But this hurts...BAD! I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna make it stop!

"You alright?" Sav asked looking at my pale face. "Y-yeah...I-I just need-" I started to say but didn't even finish before running off to Jer breathing heavily. "Everything okay sis?" He asked as he stopped talking to Owen and Charlie. Owen! Jeez! why?! I just shook my head rapidly at him making the three of them get worried. "M-My..." I struggled to say as I gestured to my head and tried to catch my breath. What is happening to me? "Oh bubs I think I know what's going on, come here" Jer said as he opened his arms I quickly ran to him as I started to control my breathing. "Let's go get the medicine okay V?" He said as he kissed my forehead, "What's happening to her?" Charlie asked worriedly. "No time to explain, gotta help my baby sis..." Jer said as he picked me up and walked us to his trailer. I looked up and saw Charlie, Sav, Owen, Jadah, and Madi following behind, I gripped onto my brother's hair cuz for some reason I thought it would stop the pain.

Once we got to his trailer he sat me down on the couch and opened a drawer of the table on the other side of the vehicle. "Sweetie you okay?" Madi asked as the girls sat on either side of me, Jadah kneeling down in front of me. "I'm fine.." I said but I was mostly trying to convince myself. "Swallow this..." Jer said giving me the pills and a water bottle, after I swallowed it Madi leaned next to my ear and whispered "you're not okay..." "I'm not okay..." I repeated a little louder as I broke down on Madi's shoulder. "Don't cry queen" Jadah said with a little sass, "you alright bub?" Jer asked pulling me away from Madi slowly and lifting my face up. "No..." I sighed as I looked at everyone around me, including Owen.

"Not now at least....i'm gonna get over it..." I reassured them, "Thanks for looking out for me..." I continued as I gave him a kiss on his cheek and stood up. "Come on babe, we gotta practice" I said as I looked at Sav and wiped my tears away. She smiled slightly and stood up grabbing my hand, "promise me you'll be fine?" Charlie said as he stood in front of me. "I make no promises Charles" I said as I rubbed his arm and left the trailer with Sav.

Once we got to the room with mirrors everywhere I saw that girl from dirty candy that was dressed in all orange, the one that gave me the death stare. "Hi i'm Tiffany" she said coldly grabbing my right hand on purpose and shaking it, "Owww" I yelled as I ripped my hand away from hers and winced. She pressed hard on my stitches it really really hurts, I felt tears threatening to fall but I blinked them back. "Oh i'm sorry" she said sarcastically, "I-I'm Vanessa" I replied with my voice low. "Jeremy's sister, yeah I heard" she said twirling her hair around her finger, "excuse me, but do you have a problem with me?" I asked. "Of course I have a problem with you! You stay away from Charlie...got it?!" She said, I just laughed at her. "What are you laughing at?" She asked, "there is nothing going on between Charlie and I, we're friends....and does he even know you exist?" I joked. "For your information, we used to date...and you're so gonna regret what you just said" she said sassily, "good luck getting him back highlighter" I said as I patted her shoulder and walked away.