...Ye Who Enter Here

"Iva. I have something for you," I glared at Madame B. as she approached. "I don't want anything from you, ублюдок," I snapped. "You really should learn to watch your tongue," she chided, clicking her own tongue. "I don't need a lecture from you," I countered. She opened the cell door, stepping inside as she closed it behind her, as I stood up to face her.

"You are aware you have no place in the world," she tantalized. "I do. With S.H.I.E.L.D.," I snapped. "S.H.I.E.L.D. They're all fools," she scoffed. "You're a bigger fool for thinking I would obey you forever," I sneered. "Cледи за своим языком," she snapped. 

"Нет. Нет, не думаю, что буду," I replied. "Foolish girl. They don't want you. They never wanted you," she snapped. "Funny, because they recruited me, with a clue as to who I was," I countered, my muscles tense, ready to snap her neck at a moment's notice. "You really think you can kill me? I taught you everything you know," she scoffed. "You want to test that theory?" I snarled.

"You don't understand. You, to them, are worthless. A prototype, something to replace when they find something better. Besides, no one wants damaged goods. Let alone a mouthy kid whose own daddy didn't want her,"