Chapter 6

I don't own the pick all credits to owner

While walking to get more food I saw...

Bright blonde hair that followed a fiery red. I looked over to see the kid with fiery hair was around luffy's age, while the blonde one looked one year younger than Ace. His fiery red hair had a spikey look but if you look closer it seemed soft. " What you looking at Emiko?" Zoro asks while looking at the opposite direction of where you were looking at. " Umm zoro that's a wall." I tell him while sweat dropping. "I know that." Zoro said with a slight blush of embarrassment he turned his head to the other direction which was still the wrong direction. "It's this way " I said pointing to the right direction only to find out that both of them had disappeared. " Looks like you still have no sense of direction!" Ace teased zoro. " SHISHISHISHI zoro still has no sense of direction!" Luffy laughed. " PFFT!" Sabo tried his best to hold in his laugh. " HEY! I do have a sense of direction!" Zoro retorted. "Then which is left and which is right?" Ace asks " This is my left." Zoro said holding up his right hand. "And this is my right." Zoro said holding up his left hand. Suddenly all three of them bursted out laughing. " aww come on guys zoro still has time to learn directions." I tell the laughing three while also trying not to laugh.

After that small little out burst we went our way to get more food after a while me and zoro had gotten a decent amount of food. While Ace, Sabo and Luffy had gotten a huge mountain of food how they fit that all on one plate is still a mystery to everyone. We soon went back to the table to see Mihawk have a book in his hands and he was reading, once he realised we had come back he told us he was going to get some food. We ate for a while until.

I realised I needed the toilet. "Hey guys, I need the toilet I'll be quick." I tell them. " Do you want me to show you where the toilets are?" Sabo asked. " Come on Sabo Emiko has a sense of direction unlike a someone." Ace smirked. "SHISHI." Luffy laughed. " You wanna go Ace!" Zoro Shouted. "Come on guys calm down." Sabo said trying to calm the two down. Using that as a distraction I slipped out of my seat and towards the toilets. As I walked towards the toilets I was daydreaming and accidentally bumped into a familiar red head. " Oww, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologised while rubbing my head. " Yeah you better watch were your go-Emiko?" The red head asked me. " When I looked back up I saw the same fiery red hair I saw earlier, but this time I could see the rest of him. He had recognizable fiery red hair, pale skin and amber eyes. He was wearing a red T-shit with a robot on the shirt, grey shorts and black shoes. He also had square like googles that held up his red spikey hair. "Emiko, hello? Emiko Emiko!" The boy shouted while helping me get up of the floor.

"H-Huh oh um yeah umm do I know you?" I asked

"It's me Kid! ." Kid said

"Kid!" Shouted the blonde boy from before. The blonde boy had long blonde hair that covered his eyes he was wearing a white and blue stripped T-shirt with white shorts and black shoes.

"Killer, come over her I found Emiko and she's Awake!" Kid shouted

"Kid remember the text you got from Luffy Emiko lost all her memories." Killer tells kid. Kid looks back at you not believing a word he just says

"You remember me right?" Kid asked eyes filled with hope

"I'm sorry Kid but I don't remember anything." I told kid , his eyes seemed to have dimmed.

"See kid." Killer said

"Umm maybe you could help me remember." I suggest

"Yeah here." Kid said while tossing me a heart necklace

I caught the necklace and looked at it only to look back up and to see that ked and killer had disappeared.

I saw that the necklace could be opened, so me being me opened it and my eyes opened in shock at what I saw.

It was.....

Another chapter finally written by your truly. Two consecutive chapters in two days I really out did myself. I'll try my best to update soon so we can see how the story goes. Also. Another cliff hanger MWHAHAHAHA. Well have a good day/afternoon/night

Bye