Chapter 4

Mihawk/Hawk eye  comes over to us. "Well it looks like I'll be taking care of you all and your dad will be going back to work."

"Ok." We all say. Then my stomach rumbled, I blushed. This is so embarrassing the chibi me in my head screamed. "Well looks like someone's hungry and this time it isn't Luffy!" Ace teases me "Hey!" Me and Luffy yelled. "I'm not always hungry!" Yelled Luffy. " yes you are!" Ace yelled back. At that exact moment luffy's stomach rumbled. "See." Ace said

Before anything else could happen Mihawk asked " well what you all like for lunch?"

"Meat!!!" ( I think we all know who that is.)

"Pizza." (That was ace)

"Ramen." ( that was Sabo)

"Emiko what would you like to eat?" Asked Mihawk. " Umm I don't really mind." I reply. "Alright, buffet it is." Mihawk says " your father already signed all the papers and told me you have amnesia I'll try my best to help you regain your forgotten memories." Mihawk said while patting my head. "Also we can go now." "Ok" I reply.

We left the hospital and got into a Land Rover, Sabo called shot gun first so he got the front seat while me, Luffy and Ace had to sit in the back. After a little while of driving we all arrived at a dojo like place. " where's the buffet?" Asked Luffy. " we have to pick zoro up first." Mihawk explains. "ZORO!!!!!" Luffy screams. "Luffy quiet down." Sabo says. " who's zoro?" I ask " He's basically our cousin." Sabo explains. "What do you mean by basically?" I ask " He's my adopted son."Mihawk explains (again)." Oh." I say . oh archons better make sure i stop asking questions that was a bit awkward. wait archons ? what's that? " Emiko you okay?" Sabo asks. "Yeah I'm fine just daydreaming"I say. "Okay well don't day dream too much okay?" Sabo asks me with a nostalstic look in his eyes. "Mhm" I nodded my head. We all exit the car and go into the building. The walls of the dojo are painted white, but the bottom half of the walls covered by smooth wood planks, the flooring is also covered in smooth wood. In some of the corners of the building there are equipment  for what looked to be swordsmanship. The dojo looked like a cozy place to train, it looked like that the class was over since people where leaving one by one. Then my eye landed  to a boy who had hair that was so green, anyone would of mistaken it for moss ,if not for the body attached to it.

"ZORO!!!!!!!!" Luffy shouted. "quiet down luffy everyone's looking at us" sabo says. And it was true everyone was staring at us. The boy with green hair just turned around and looked at us (pretty sure he was used to Luffy's antics) "oh hey guys." he said. "HEY ZORO!!!" Luffy replied "Yo" Ace responded "hi." Sabo answered. " Hi, nice to meet you." I replied. Once he saw me his eyes widened, it was like couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Emiko, your awake."

Hi lily here sorry for the short chapter I'm kinda out of ideas right now , but I'm working on it!!! I want to thank you guys for 70 reads!!!!! I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night ! Bye 👋