Chapter 1

I awoke to find a blinding light crawling into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of my Surroundings. It seems was in a hospital room, which confuses me since I don't recall coming here .
As I get up the doors suddenly opens wide, three boys enter the room they seem shocked. Two of them looked to be around 12 and the other 9. The first one had raven black hair, hazel eyes and freckles that dusted his face. He wore a red tank top with black shorts white ankle socks and red and white sneakers. The next one had blonde hair , black eyes, a missing tooth and a top hat. The blonde wore a simple white T-shirt, jeans and blue boots. The last one also had raven black hair, hazel eyes, a scar under his left eye, and a straw hat with a red ribbon around it. He wore a blue Tank top with number 56 (that was written in white) white shorts and sandals. 

This is Ace👆

This is Ace👆

This is Sabo 👆

This is Sabo 👆

This is Luffy 👆

This is Luffy 👆

"Emiko you're awake!'' Shouted the younger looking boy. " me? I'm pretty sure that's not my name" I say "No your Emiko !" He said
"No " ( no is Emiko)
"Yes" ( yes is Luffy )
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !"
"Ok fine, and who are you?" I question
"I am Luffy this is Ace ( pointing to a boy with freckles) and that's Sabo (pointing to the blond)
"Well nice to meet you Ace , Sabo ," I say
"Emiko...Don't you remember us ?" Sabo asks almost like he was pleading to for me to remember them.
"I'm sorry but I don't think we've met until today ." I say "Emiko we're ..." Sabo starts " Your brothers." Ace finishes. Luffy then starts crying,he ran and jumped on to me crying out " Emiko! You don't remember us?!" "Luffy it's like I said I don't remember you ."I remind him "B-but," Luffy stutters
Then Ace hit Luffy right on his head.
"Ow! Ace that hurt!" Luffy shouted
" Shut up! Emiko says she doesn't remember us so that's that! We'll just have to help her remember then! Ace concluded. "Ace..." Sabo mumbled "Woah Ace actually said something useful!" Luffy exclaimed. "Oh that's it! I'm going to kill you Luffy!" Ace yells. Sabo was laughing his but off while Luffy was running away from Ace. "AHH! Sabo save me!" Luffy yelled." Ehh! Hey don't get me in to this!" Sabo yelled back not wanting to face Ace's anger." Shut up! I'm going to kill both of you! Ace yells "AAAHHH!" Screams Luffy and Sabo. "Pfft, you should see the look on your faces! HAHAHA!" I laugh. Everyone stopped what they were doing (expect you) and stared at you in a way even the author doesn't know how to describe. Oops I broke the 4th wall, umm well you didn't read or see that ! Well umm back to the story! "Umm...why are you all staring at me? I ask awkwardly. "It's nothing just memories." Sabo replies. "memories?" I ask. " yeah you used to always laugh when we would mess around like that." Luffy tells me . "I did " I ask (again). "Yeah but you were really young back then." Ace said. "I was? Then how old are you?" I questioned him. I'm 12 and so is Sabo Luffy's 9, " Ace answered. "Then how old am I ?" I ask. "Your 8." Sabo replies. " so I'm older than you and you have to do whatever I say !" Luffy says " what?! Nu-uh!" I say back. "Yu-hu,"Luffy says back. Me and Luffy keep on going back and forth while Ace and Sabo watches us amused. Then a nurse came in.

Hey guys , it's Lilly I'm sorry if the ending is a bit weird I just wasn't sure how to end the chapter, but thank you for reading my trash book and have a good day/night/afternoon.