Chapter 7

It was....

A picture of me kissing kid on the cheek we where in Yukatas and there were fireworks in the background. We were smiling it looked absolutely picture perfect. That's when I got some memories back. It was the night of the festival, the moon was out it was beautiful and the sky was a beautiful deep blue. I had dressed up in my red and orange yukata that matched with kid's Yukata. I also remember kid asking me to go to the festival with him and I agreed I was really excited and we had a great night together. Then the fireworks came out and we decided to Take a photo together. That was all I could remember. I felt a bit dizzy and remembered I still need the toilet so I went into the bath room did my business washed my hands and cleaned my face. After I cleaned myself up I realised I should tell the others what happened so I rushed back to the table and saw Mihawk had also come back and was eating peacefully while Zoro was defending his food and Ace , Sabo and Luffy were all fighting over each others food even though they each still had some food on their own plate.

"Guys!" I shouted "I remember something!" I shouted causing all of their attention to shoot towards me and to have their eyes widen.

"What did you remember Emiko?" Mihawk asked calmly

"Did you remember something about us?" The rest of the boys asked

"I remembered me going to a festival with Kid." I replied

"Oh." The boys said in disappointment

"At least you remembered something," Mihawk said " But I am curious what made you remember something about Kid?"

" I met him while I was going to the toilet, I bumped into him and someone called killer he also gave me this necklace." I responded

"Kid and killer where here?" Asks Zoro

"I bumped into them a while ago while I as walking to the toilets." I stated

"What! Jaggy was here !?" Luffy asks

"Of course he was Emiko already said that twice." Ace said

"What's in that necklace?" Sabo asks

I then open the necklace to show them the picture. There reactions where quite over reactive, since that photo lead to a choking Mihawk, Pissed off Ace, sabo and Zoro and a shocked Luffy.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" Ace roared

"Not if I kill him first." a pissed of Sabo said

"I'll be the one to kill him." Zoro said with tick marks all over his head.

"Now, now boys calm down," Mihawk said "One day Emiko will get married."

"Married?!" All the boys roared 

"Married? Well that is if I actually find the right one." I stated.

"Emiko you won't get married and leave me right?"Luffy asks with tears in his eyes

"BAKA! We won't let Emiko get taken away by some bastard!" Ace shouted

"Yeah!" Zoro and Sabo agreed

"Come on guys if it happens it happens as long as my partner meets my quota then it'll be fine." I tell them

"Emiko's right now calm down boys and finish your food then we'll go to shank's house." Mihawk stated

After the boys calmed down and I got Luffy to not cry , they all finished their food and they left to go to Shank's place. The journey wasn't too long yet also not short it took roughly about 15 mins to go there by car. During those 15 minutes there was arguing over snacks even though they just ate food and ton of it too, it was like their stomachs were black holes. 

Once we arrived at shanks place or now also known as my home I Was SHOCKED! Shank's house was huge coming with private land, 20 ft high gates a massive mansion which has probably loads of rooms and other stuff in there and loads of garages and parking spaces.

"Were here." Mihawk said as he parked the car.

"Home sweet home." Ace said as he got out the car.

"Were Home!" Luffy shouted as he got out the car

"Woah this place is huge!" I exclaimed while also getting out the car and walking towards everyone else.

"This is our home Emiko, welcome home." Sabo said as he looked at me with a heart warming smile.

"Welcome home." Ace said as he also looked at me with a joyous smile

"Yeah welcome home!" Luffy Said as he hugged you

Guys I'm telling you I'm on a roll I'm actually posting daily right now btw I wrote this while I should probably be studying for a science test but fanfiction is more important! I f you guys have any ideas or suggestions I'm always open to them and also THANK YOU FOR OVER 300 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that people are actually reading my book. Well that's around it for me I'll start on working for chapter 8 and try to get ideas following so have a good/day/afternoon/night! Bye!