Chapter 5

I don't own the photo full credits to the owner

" Emiko, your awake."

"Umm yeah I am awake, you must be our cousin Zoro right? I ask looking at the green haired boy which seemed a year older than Luffy. He had bright green hair, Dark brown eyes and tan skin. He wore the dojo uniform with sandals that matched the uniform. " Yeah." He says while looking like he was going to cry, he then runs up to me and hugs me. " Idiot, don't do that to me did you know how scared I was when you didn't wake up for 4 years." He says so quietly I was just able to hear it. He then pulls away from the hug and I see that he was about to cry but he wouldn't let any tears fall.

"Zoro didn't you get my text?" Luffy asks the older boy as he walks over to us. " What text?" He asks as he pretends he wasn't going to cry and turns his attention to luffy. "The one I texted you a while ago." Luffy replied. " No I haven't checked my phone yet." Zoro answered while going to get his phone. " One more thing Zoro, Emiko, she lost her memories, she has amnesia." Sabo told Zoro. Zoro stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Emiko, Y-you don't remember?" Zoro asks in disbelief. " I'm afraid he's right, I don't remember anything sorry." I apologised to zoro. "Then I guess we have no choice but to help you get your memories back." Zoro said as his eyes shinned with new found determination. " Zoro's right we'll help you regain your memories back." Ace declared. Mihawk just stood near the entrance watching us with a small smile on his face. "Alright if we're gonna help Emiko regain her memories we should first get some food." Mihawk said giving the hint we should get into the car so we can head over to the buffet.                  " FOOD!" Luffy shouted while running over to Mihawk. "Shot gun!" Ace and Sabo shouted at the same time. " First one there gets the seat?" Sabo asked " Deal!" Ace shouted as both of the boys ran to the car. " We should go too." Zoro says as he offers his hand for me to hold. " Right." I replied with a smile while accepting his hand . We then both walk towards the car with Mihawk behind us. As we walk towards the car we see that Ace had gotten the seat and Sabo sulking with Luffy daydreaming about food. Zoro, me,sabo and Luffy all get into the back seats and put on our seat belts. ( Author : safety first !) Ace was already in the car with his seat belt on and Mihawk was in the drivers seat and started the car. The journey to the buffet was quite short about 10 minutes but during those ten minutes Luffy would keep on asking if we where there yet which left him with a bump on his head and a hug from me.

Once we arrived in the buffet Luffy was the first one to rush out the car and to the entrance of the buffet. The rest of us also got out of the car and walked over to the buffet. The buffet was quite large and fancy with chandelier too. Mihawk then paid for the entry fee and we all went in. As we walked in I could see all types of different food around all the food smelled so heavenly. W soon chose an empty table and sat down. Mihawk told us to get some food first so we all went to grab plates and to check out what food there was. " Is there any type of food you particularly want Emiko?" Sabo asks me "No not really." I answered. " How about some sushi?" Zoro suggested. " Yeah let's get some sushi!" Luffy yells while running over to the sushi section.             " Luffy wait for us!" Ace yells while running after Luffy. We also start to catch up with Luffy and Ace.

The sushi section had a lot of different types ranging from Unagi to tuna. "Woah." I say in amazement at how good the food looked. " Here." Ace says as he puts two piece of salmon sushi on my plate. "I remember you used to like this." Ace says while avoiding eye contact. " Thanks Ace." I say as I smile brightly. " Emiko come on there's more food over there." Zoro said as he takes my hand and guides me over to where there was more sushi. " More food!" Luffy shouted While we went on to get more food Sabo who saw what happened kept on teasing Ace, which made Ace throw a couple of punches on Sabo's head. This made Luffy confused and Zoro was trying his best not to laugh. While walking to get more food I spotted...

I did it. I finally wrote chapter 5 After so long. Sorry it took so long to update so as an apology I edited chapter1-4. I would also like to announce I'm starting to get over writer block and also I'm a start to use more cliff hangers since I'm feeling evil. MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Also who do you think Emiko saw? Well that's all from me Have a good day/afternoon/night BYE.