Chapter 8

"Yeah welcome home!"

"I'm home." I whispered to myself while having a warm smile on my face.

Everyone else smiled back at me it truly felt like home. My heart felt so warm and at home it was truly amazing.

"Oh yeah we should tell you everything inside the house," Sabo stated "It's big enough to have over 200 rooms, an indoor and outdoor pool, sport centre, training rooms, 2 bars, 4 playrooms, a studio, art room, 2 meeting rooms, an observatory, panic room, weapon storage, library, A large garden, a mini zoo, a forest that surrounds the back of the house and more!" Sabo said while doing hand gestures to show huge the hou- mansion is .

"Woah that's amazing!" I said

"Of course it's amazing this is were we live." Ace said with pride

"shank's house has always been big."Zoro spoke

" Shishi Yeah shanks put in a lot of stuff in here!" Luffy said with a big smile

"Come on let's go see it all!"Luffy said as he grabbed your hand and started to run towards the house with you.

"Wait up Luffy!" Ace , sabo and zoro yelled

"Don't trip."Mihawk sighed "These kids don't ever listen do they." Mihawk sighed again. As he watched the three older boys run to catch up with Luffy and Emiko. He then also started to walk towards the house.

They all walked into the house with Mihawk unlocking the huge double doors. The inside was just as big and grand as the outside. With a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and two stair cases that lead up to the second floor. "Woah!" I said with stars shining from my eyes. "Come on Emiko let's go upstairs!" Luffy said he then grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs with the rest of the boys chasing after us yelling for Luffy to slow down.

We had gotten to the second floor which had more of a childish feeling than the fancy feeling from down stairs. We had ran into one of the many rooms on the second floor. The room was quite large and was pirate themed. The walls where painted to look like the sea while there was a life sized ship that was clearly meant to fit children only. There were also treasure chests filled with toys and for some reason there was a fridge.

" This is my play room does it give you any memories?" Luffy asks hoping you would remember something.

"Luffy I don't think that's how it-"

Memories of us playing in this room came to me. Me, Ace, Luffy and Sabo were playing pirates, we were all fearless captains who were defeating enemy pirates. Then there was another one with us arguing who would become the gang leader it ended when all of us agreed we'd all start our own gangs and meet out their in the big world, once we had become the most wanted criminals in the world. The next memory was of us making an oath to be brothers and sister. More and more memories flooded my mind but most it was just us messing around in the room.

"-iko, Emiko! Emiko! Emiko! Emiko!"

"uh yeah what happened?!" I ask as I got pulled away from memory lane. "We had been yelling your name for the last 10 mins are you ok?" Sabo asked worry etched into his features. "Do you feel sick or hurt anywhere?" Zoro asks. "Did luffy turn to fast at the corners making you feel dizzy?" Ace asks. "Hey I didn't do that!" Luffy yells. "Don't worry guys I'm ok in fact I even remembered something thanks to luffy." I explained to them. "Really?! what did you remember?!" Luffy asks while jumping up and down.

I then explained all that I remembered about  all the times we messed around in here, our dreams and the oath we swore. They actually took everything in quite well.

"Well if that's the case then it seems easier to get all your lost memories back, in fact I bet we'll help you recover all of your lost memories by the time school starts again!" Ace declared