Chapter 3

"Umm well..." I say not knowing who our parents/ guardians are. "I'll call Shanks." Ace said. "Shanks!" Luffy yelled it seemed that this Shanks person is very important to Luffy. "Isn't he working?" Asks Sabo. "Nah!" Replied Ace. "Umm who's Shanks?" I asked confused since I still don't know who this Shanks is.
"Let's say he's like our dad." Sabo explained. "What do you mean like our dad ?" I ask kinda confused. "Don't worry about it." He replies. "Umm ok" I say
"He says he'll be here in a few minutes." Ace told us. After Ace told us this a man with bright red hair,hazel eyes and a scar on his left eye ran towards us. "Emiko!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. "Shanks!!!!!!!" Yelled Luffy. "Umm do I know you?" I ask. "It's me shanks!" He said "who?" I asked again.
Shanks then some how ended up in a corner of the room with mushrooms growing on his head (cough emo corner cough). " he's our dad." Sabo explained once again. "Oh should I call him dad?" I asked.
Shanks then jumped out of his cough emo corner cough and yelled with stars in his eyes " you can call me dad, papa even mom!👍🤩
"Pfft mom, your funny papa." I said/laughed. " Yes I got her to call me papa again come give papa a hug!" He said like it was the best thing that ever happened.
"Ok." I said and went to hug him. "excuse me sir you need to sign these also the doctors would like me to tell you that Emiko has gotten amnesia." A nurse stated. "Right." He replies and put me down and signs the papers. "Well looks like where gonna need to help you regain your memories but first let's have lunch  guys." Shanks announced. "Don't you have work?" Inquired Sabo. "He does," replies a smooth voice. "Mihawk..." shanks says seriously. Then he grabs on to Mihawk's cape like jacket and pleads with him with anime tears. " come on Hawky I just want to spend time with my little girl!" He pleads. " no you have a job to do." Mihawk replies "instead I'll take the children out for the day since it's my day off."
"You just want to spend more time with Emiko don't you !" Implies shanks while puffing out his cheeks like a 2 year old. "Umm who are you?" I ask him while tugging at his sleeve. "I'm Mihawk or if you prefer hawk-eye," he replied. "Or you can call him uncle." Shanks said " your related to papa?" I ask wondering how he could be related to papa. "No, but we have known each other for as long as we can remember." He explained. "Oh, so should I call him uncle?" I ask turning to Ace,Sabo and Luffy who were unusually quiet. It turns out they were on their phones, even Luffy. Now that was shocking even I didn't know that they had phones. "Umm guys what are you doing?" I ask them. "Texting,"they all say at the same time. "About what?" I ask again. "You being awake." They say (again) at the same time. "Umm ok." I reply (In my head: #teenager mode.) Sabo was the first one to stop texting, "so what was the question again?" Sabo asks. "Hmm oh I asked if I should call Mihawk uncle." I say pointing to the 2 adults (cough more like a 2 year old and an adult cough .) "You could if you want to I mean you did do it before you went into a coma." Sabo replied. "Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask you about how I got into a coma." Sabo then stiffened , Luffy and ace stopped texting  and stared at us and even the adults stopped and stared at us. It was like time itself was stopping. The atmosphere become so tense you could cut it with a knife. "Umm is everything ok Sabo?"  I ask worriedly hoping that the tense atmosphere would go back to being happy. "Yeah, let's just say this isn't the time to talk about it." He replies. With that simple line everything went back to how it was  Ace and Luffy went back to texting and the adults where  'talking' . "Hey guys lets do a TikTok vid!" Luffy suggests with stars in his eyes. "Good idea Luffy!" Sabo says "sure let's do it." Ace says. "Umm guys what is a TikTok vid ?" I ask "Here I'll show you." Ace responded. He then showed me how to do a TikTok dance called renegade and basically explained what Tik tok is. "Ok you got it?" He asks. "Yep." I answered. "Come on guys hurry up!" Says Luffy impatiently. "Calm down Luffy we're coming," I replied as we get into position. "Ok 3,2,1!" We all counted down and then we all do renegade after that Luffy edits it a bit and posts it on TikTok.

Hi everyone it's me lily I know I take forever to update the book and I apologise for me taking forever, since I have a bit of writers block so again I am sorry for taking forever.
I hope you have a good day/night