Chapter 2

"Oh my your awake I'll get the doctor immediately," She exclaimed. Once the nurse came back with the doctor the boys where told to go outside and wait for me, while the doctor would do check ups and a couple of tests on me to make sure I was ok. Turns out that the doctor had to do a lot of check ups. An hour later I was told I would be discharged from the hospital. Once the doctor left a nurse came in and gave me a red and white dress with a black bow on.

(It's this ☝️ one ) I didn't really like the dress but I didn't hate it either, it actually looked good with my straight,long pink hair and hazel eyes

(It's this ☝️ one )
I didn't really like the dress but I didn't hate it either, it actually looked good with my straight,long pink hair and hazel eyes. I then left the room finding 3 boys waiting outside for me. Sabo was the first to notice me. "Emiko what did the doctor say?"Sabo asks. "The doctor said I can leave the hospital now !" I reply to excitedly. "That's great!" Sabo exclaims. "Emiko!" Ace and Luffy yell at the same time( it turns out they fell asleep waiting for me.) Luffy then thought it was a good  idea to jump and hug me at the same time which made me land on my but. "ow,"
I say, Luffy is not as light as he looks. "Emiko  are you ok?" Sabo asks worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine," I tell Sabo. Then for a second time Ace hit Luffy on the head again. "Owww!Ace!" Luffy shouts. " shut it you deserve it"Ace yells back. "Sorry Luffy but I have to agree with Ace," Sabo says agreeing with What Ace did. "What did I do?" Luffy asks. "You knocked Emiko off her feet," Sabo explains. "Oh sorry Emiko," Luffy apologises ." Its ok but can you please get off me Luffy?" I ask. "Sure," he says (he jumps off me). "Come on Emiko let's get you out of here," Sabo says cheerfully, while he took your hand and started running. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Sabo challenges. "Your on!" Yells Ace and Luffy. A couple of minutes later me and Sabo has reached the reception desk with Ace coming in 2nd and Luffy bring the rotten egg. "I don't want to be a rotten egg!" Luffy says. "Too bad , rotten egg!" Ace says. Then Luffy tried to hit Ace but instead ace dogged it and Luffy's face hit the ground. Then a nurse came up to them . " Are you Emiko?"  She asked politely.
"I think I am." I answered. "Well we're gonna need to get your parents or guardian to sign some papers before you leave." The nurse said.

Hey everyone lily here I'm so sorry I haven't been updating the the book I've been a bit busy and I had writers block. Again I am so sorry I will try to update the book as much as I can . I hope you are all safe and well, well that's all from me . I hope you have a good day/night bye 👋.