Spied On

Izuku sat on his bed, trying to decide which ice cream flavor he should buy. Mint chocolate sounded good at the moment, but so did chocolate. He spent five minutes deciding which one to get before realizing he could afford both. It would be a little treat to celebrate the English test he aced.

It was Saturday, which meant that instead of heroic training, the students of Class 1-A were lounging around the dorms. Of course, they still had homework, but they had a study session the previous day where they completed all their work. So that meant that this particular Saturday was a free day where they had no responsibilities.

Izuku got off his bed and decided that he was going to go to the local ice cream parlor. He threw on a shirt that said 'T-shirt' and shorts that had seen better days. After completing his morning routine, he walked out of his dorm and down the hall to the elevator, where a cheerful Uraraka stood. "Oh, hey, Deku!" "Hi, Uraraka!" Uraraka was Izuku's first friend since Bakugou, meaning their bond was special. At times, Izuku wondered if that friendship would go further.

"I was about to go to the ice cream parlor and was wondering if maybe you would come with me?" "Sure, I've been meaning to check that place out." The elevator doors opened, and the duo got in. They were about to close the doors before two voices called out. "Wait up! I'm coming!" Izuku looked up to see Kirishima running toward the elevator. "No running through the halls!" Lida popped up, as he always managed to do whenever someone broke the rules. He walked into the elevator chopping his arm, as was his habit whenever speaking. 

"Kirishima, you cannot just run throughout the halls whenever you feel like it! It disturbs the peace, and people could get hurt!" "Aww, come on, bro, you need to chill a bit. No one else was in the hallway. Besides, the elevator was about to leave without me. Uraraka giggled at the banter between the two. 

"Hey, Lida, Uraraka, and I were about to go to the ice cream parlor. Would you like to tag along?" "Ice cream without breakfast? It is highly unhealthy to eat junk food without a healthy breakfast, not to mention improper." Uraraka spoke up. "Lida, you're such a killjoy; skipping breakfast one time isn't gonna kill us." Lida then went into a spiel about how breakfast was the most important meal of the day and how missing it could cause defects to your health and day.