Chapter Fifteen: The Bedroom

(Mr. Compress's POV) 

     I have to admit, that kid is a handful, but he is worth it. Overhaul really exceeded our expectations. He even stocked us up with sedatives and tranquilizers. I hope we won't need to use them. We just have to drive into his thick skull and brain that A; we love him with all our hearts, B; that he's not getting out of here any time soon until he behaves and gains our trust, and C; we are not going to let his mental health spiral out control.  

    After I fed him the nachos, I took the plate and went upstairs to the bar. Toga and Dabi were sitting there. "Hey Compress how did it go?" "It went fine. Is the room ready?" "Yep, almost ready." Dabi gestured for us to follow him. We went up the stairs and went into the door that was next to mine. Inside was a room for our darling Izuku. Shigiraki and Kurogiri were in there setting up the final preparations. Overall, it looked pretty good. A twin bed was sitting in the corner already made. A dresser and closet face each other on opposite sides of the room. We have already went shopping for his clothes and basic decorations. Twice was in the corner of the room next to the dresser, holding a cute jumper with a hoodie and feet on the bottom. He put it under the bench on the shelf. 

  It was perfect. Everything's ready for the baby. His toys and games are in the corner. His clothes and sedatives are here. And all the books we got for him are on a child proof bookhself. We bolted it to the wall, so that it will not fall on our darling Izuku. Anything can happen. And if he behaves and is mentally stable, we might get him a tablet or computer for his birthday, the holidays, or whenever. Social media will of course be forbidden. We'll put child controls on his devices, so that he doesn't come across anything bad. Social media is terrible. All the teen articles said that. 

   And all those toxic, hate filled people that love tormenting little kids like Izuku. And not to mention all that hero propaganda. God. That is all what's on the news these days. Heroes. I hate hero society. They treat people who are similar to Izuku like dirt. And then they are glorified and honored for it. Becoming a hero was the only option for Izuku to get accepted into society and not get treated like shit. 

  All these children are being trained to become child soldiers called heroes. And everyone else condones it. Those children are put on the front line and are pitted against dangerous villains such as the league. The job is dangerous. Not even the police or military are in that much danger for the matter. Our baby was treated like trash simply because he had no quirk, something he couldn't control. This is why I stepped in and helped get him. Because he is purposely harming himself and is even encouraged by the adults. 

   He looks up to those adults especially because they are pro heroes. I mean, if I were his age and taught that all heroes were, I would listen just as much to become just as great as them and make them proud. Those adults have had years of training and experience while these kids are pulling even more weight than the pros themselves. We will give him a better life than those dingy heroes.  They are expected to. 

   All that's left to do is to move him in. When I first saw Izuku in his apartment without his hero attire, my love bloomed for him. He was just a boy. A child. A child that was training to be a hero. Hero society truly disgusts me. When I found out that he was suicidal my heart broke. Which is why we will take care of him as one of our own. Myself more. He will not become a villain. We'll fix society so that he never has to think of becoming one. He is our collective child and we will raise him.

  Whether he is consenting or not.

 Finally we get to have a true child!

 "All right guys, let's get him."

                  (Deku's POV) 

     Even though I was tired, I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep. Not when a possible escape route can open up. And I can't get comfortable with my captors. They're villains for cripes sake and they have kidnapped me. I hate the gag they put in my mouth. They're acting like I'm their freaking child. They're insane! I already am someone's child. My mom's child! If they wanted their own child so bad, then why didn't they just adopt one? A kid that is actually willing to be their child. I have to get out of here. I can't stay here with these freaking psychopaths. And to think that they were stalking me for months. And I didn't even notice it. nobody did. Not until they kidnapped me. 

    I actually thought that they kidnapped me to get information on All Might and the school. Then kill me afterwards. But this whole time they've been feeding me, clothing me, and treating me like a baby. I wish I could puke up the food, but they've stuck the pacifier gag on me so I couldn't throw it up. I heard footsteps coming down to stairs to where I was then the door unlocked and was opened. Dabi, Shigiraki, Toga, Twice, Kurogiri, and Mr. Compress walked in.

   "Hey Baby. Your nursery's all ready for you to move in", said Toga. "Since you've been fighting us the entire time you've been here, we are going to put handcuffs on your hands and feet to ensure that you don't run.", said Mr. Compress, "Feet first." 

   Twice and toga undid the straps and slid my feet into the handcuffs and locked them with a click. Then Dabi and Kurogiri did my hands and I was picked up bridle style by Kurogiri. They took me past the bar and upstairs to where their room where. A lot of doors were closed. Like my room back home. I still had the pacifier in my mouth and it was embarrassing because everyone was watching. We turned into a room that was a nursery!? Oh god, they really were serious about me being their child. These people are crazy! Now I really have to get out of here. 

   They took the gag out of my mouth and started adressing me. "All right baby, let's get you dressed into some comfortable clothes I bet that those hospital clothes are not the most comfortable so we will help you. Then you'll come downstairs with us and have dinner as a family. Then maybe a shower if there's enough time. If you are compliant, you'll even get to feed yourself without any help." They are serious about me being their child. I'm not spending a meal with them, let alone another night. I really need to get out of here before they do anything else to me. "Let go of me you bastards." Most of the people had already left the room except for Mr. Compress and Kurogiri. They laid me down on a bench and tied my wrists to it. "What are you doing, let me up!" "No baby. We'll let you up when your all changed. Kurogiri, close the door for me, won't you. He's gonna be screaming now that his gag is out." Kurogiri closed the door and dread began to fill my stomach up. 

     (1,300 Words)