Chapter Four: The Plan

(Shigaraki's POV)

        Dabi and Toga came back a couple of hours ago, saying that the kid and his friends had planned to get ice cream and take a walk in the park. Even better, there were no pro heroes on patrol that were even near enough to save them when we attack. I chuckled to myself. Finally, I decided to take a nap, it won't do any harm. It'll just be for five minutes...

      "Shiggy!" "What psycho?" "Come on, it's 5:00 in the afternoon and the kid is about to return to UA. ',mm 5:00. SHIT! We are so fucking late.'  I sprung up from underneath the comfortable, warm covers of my bed and started putting on my hands. Once I was done, I ran down the stairs at the speed of lightning. I really needed to get an alarm clock, but every time Kurogiri did, I disintegrated it out of annoyance. Then I just went back to sleep until Kurogiri decided to gracefully drag me out of bed and would teleport me outside in the cold when I tried to disintegrate him.

    So I had to walk around four miles in my pajamas on foot without any shoes to get back to the bar. And then I had to bang on the door for someone to let me in. Everyone in public could see me like this, but I disintegrated them before they could say a word. If the word got around that I was walking in hand filled pajamas, the league wouldn't be taken seriously. Not to mention that Sensei wouldn't be too happy either. So it is safe to say that I almost died a couple of times in the cold weather of December. 

Everyone was downstairs at the bar lounging around without a care in the world. Like me, they had forgotten that we had to get the kid right now. "Fuck, everybody let's go we have to get the kid. Compress, Dabi, Kurogiri, Toga, and Twice come with me NOW!" Everybody sitting down looked at the clock and then jumped up at what I said and started prorating for when I Zulu came with us. Magne calmly took out her phone and started hacking into Verizon. Compress just strolled over to where I was standing, while Toga and Twice practically jumped to me. Dabi just walked over here and Kurogiri teleported himself over here. 

        "Okay, in a couple of minutes we'll be back with Izuku. Be prepared for one of two things. One is that he'll be compliant with us and listen to what we instruct him to do, or the realistic one where he'll fight us and we'll need to drug him. Be ready for those options and stay calm when he arrives. Jumping on him the moment he comes here whether or not he's calm, will undoubtedly cause him to flip his shit and fight us even more. Spinner, get the drugs ready to inject him with and somebody get the doors the the Med-bay and his room opened and easy to access. We'll be back." A dark portal was opened and we stepped through it. 

    We landed in the woods near the playground where we were concealed, but still had enough light to see. It didn't take long to find out where they were, since they had camped out at that park so long. All we needed now was the drug and the restraints. Compress tossed some marbles to Twice and Dabi which held the necessary items. Once we got the restraints and the drug opened up, Kurogiri opened another portal to the dark side of the park, where fortunately, Izuku and his friends were headed right where we were. That's the easy part. Now this is the hard part. We have to manage to get him back to our base with as little heroes and people intervening as possible. That won't be an easy task. Not to mention that his friends are with him too. We'll just have to warp them to different locations then.

      (3rd Person POV) 

The group of friends walked around the park, their ice creams long gone. It wasn't until they got to the dark, secluded part of the park that Lida, being the responsible person he was, had told everybody that it was time they headed back. As time went by, it got darker and darker. There were hardly any streetlights, and the fact that they were right next to the deep, thick woods didn't help either. But no one mentioned that they were scared, because what kind of future heroes would they be, if they were scared of the dark. 

  By now, the sun had fully set, leaving only the moon and the rare sight of a streetlight as their only guide. It was getting colder by the hour, and by now, the small group of friends were lost. They didn't know where they were going, and it was freezing. "Umm guys", Asui said, "I think we're lost." "Yeah, for all we know, we could be going in circles for Pete's sake.  

          The group of stood there, pondering what to do. They tried going on their phones, but half of them were dead, or dying. A ding from Deku's phone startled everyone. Deku quickly pulled out his phone and looked at the screen.

    (Deku's POV) 

I took out my phone when it dinged. I was surprised that my phone wasn't dead. It was actually 35%. Not bad at all. It was just a notification from Verizon who had a new deal. I swiped it away and went onto the map app to see where we were. It turns out we were right on track. We just needed 10 more minutes of walking straight and we will all be snuggled up all safe and warm in our beds. Or for me to die. 

      (Toga's POV) 

We followed those kids all throughout the park. The plan is that when they realize that they're lost, Magne (who's back at the hideout) will send Izuku a text, impersonating Verizon. Then while their looking on his phone, Mr. Compress and Shiggy will go behind them and me and Dabi in front of them. Then Twice will make copies of us to confuse the kids. Kurogiri will open a portal back to the other side of the park, transferring everyone but Izuku. Dabi will put up a wall of flames and I will throw my knives close to him, so he doesn't get hurt. We will all herd him towards Compress, who will trap him in a marble. Then back to the base. Hopefully this will be simple and fast. We all got to position as they were all huddled around the phone and got ready...

(1,127 Words)