Chapter Eight: Realization

(Dabi's POV) 

Damn, that kid kicks hard. But I'll be fine though. As we all walked down the stairs with a sleeping Izuku, we decided that he would get medical attention first before anything else. When we finally made it downstairs, we were greeted by All for one. "Master, we have the kid." "Good, well done Shigiraki. You will make a wonderful successor when the time comes." "Thank you master." 

    We put him on the bed and started to take off his clothes. He was dirty from all the fighting and being pushed face down in the dirt and  wooden floor. "Toga, go get him some clothes." "Why does it have to be me?" "You wanted this too, so you better help out." She went out of the room to get the kid some clothes. 

      He looks so vulnerable in sleep. So small and meek. He reminds me of my brother Shoto, when he was a toddler and I was still there with my family. Then my father started abusing him and me. I thought that running away would stop him from hurting my siblings any more. But he just kept on hurting them. I was 13 at the time and incredibly stupid. What a fool I was. I will not make that mistake a second time. I failed Shoto, but now I have a second chance at protecting someone. 'Don't worry Izuku, I won't fail you.' I'll protect him with my life. I love him. 

   Note: There is not going to be any incest in here you creeps. There's going to be no ships in here either. Except for the parents. lol.  Dabi loves Deku as a little brother type thing. Ok, now on with the story:) 

(3rd Person POV) 

 Toga finally came downstairs with a change of clothes. By that time, the others had cleaned Izuku of any dirt that was on his skin. The clothes she brought down were simple. A hospital gown that was green and went down to his feet, hospital underwear, and blue socks. 

    It is like this but it touches down to his toes and the socks are blue and the bumps are on the bottom

       (Twice's POV)

Kurogiri and Mr. Compress started to undress him. He had a long sleeve shirt on and pants. Everyone wondered why he had long clothes on. It was hot outside. Many people were wearing clothes that were weather-appropriate. Wasn't he hot in there? He could've had a freaking heat stroke in there. Maybe it was the ice cream he ate. Hopefully it cooled him off because it was not cool. 

    Once we peeled off his shirt we noticed that he had bandages wrapped around his arms. They were all over his arm. Every inch of skin was covered with the white gauze Why did he have bandages on? As we took off the gauze, our confusion turned into realization. There were cuts and scars littered all over his arm. There was not a single place on his arms that wasn't covered with cuts and scars. Everyone gasped.

  "Jesus Christ." 

      (Dabi's POV)

  He was just skin and bones. His ribs showed out prominently on his torso. No wonder he was exhausted and beaten so easily. He was malnourished. But, why didn't the heroes notice. Someone must've noticed this. But then again, all the heroes care about is becoming one of the top ten. They've let Bakugo bully him at their school, let him have those habits, and train him harshly. What kind of future heroes are they training?

                (Shigiraki's POV) 

Jesus Christ. His arms were just scar tissue. And he was malnourished. God, we could've killed him by just sitting on him.  I thought about his mother, if she's doing it on purpose. No she makes big breakfasts and meals for him when he visits her. She basically feeds him every time he sees her. That must mean he has anorexia. God, we need to get him some help. That help being us. He's got some serious mental issues. The moment he's done with his medical treatment, he's going to eat a full meal. I will shove it down his throat if I have too. 

    Since we don't have his medical records, we're going to do all the stuff. The shots, the blood tests, you name it. He's not going to like it since his behavior with the sedation that Kurogiri gave him wasn't good. He must have Trypanophobia. Poor kid. Don't worry kid, your gonna get some help. When we were done changing him and bandaging his wounds, we set him in a hospital bed with restraints. They rendered the wearer quirkless, but we put a quirk cancelling bracelet on him just for good measure.

    Dabi put two blankets that were green and breathable on Izuku. No matter how many times you folded it, you could still breathe easily. It's perfect if he gets out of his restraints and tries to suffocate himself. But if it's drafty and cold, it's not a thick blanket. Kurogiri stuck an IV in his arm and attached the tube to a bag full of water, and set the settings to low. Now he would be hydrated.

     Twice thought it would be cute if we gave him a stuffed bear. He instantly relaxed when we put the bear next to him. Twice was right, it was cute. He was busy taking pictures with his phone. Damn him. Toga kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight Midoriya." The lights were shut off and we shut the door. 

(Toga's POV)

  Oh my god, Izuku is so cute. EEEEEK! I can't wait until he becomes our full time baby, then he'll be really cute! I've always loved Izuku~kun with all my heart. The others have questioned why I do until we started looking to him as our future child. My dream can finally come true. I'm gonna dress him up in all these cute little outfits and then after that, I'm gonna cuddle him, and kiss him, and smother him until he can't breathe. Izu~baby, you don't know how much I love you. I love you to the sun and back 14 times. Finally someone can actually take care of him instead of those so called "heroes". Hmpt. They let one of their students bully him and then they train him and act like nothing is wrong with him. How could they?! He's just a sweet, innocent child who did nothing wrong in his life. 

    When I found out that he had depression, my heart broke. I saw in his diary that he couldn't really feel safe 24/7. All because of that Katsuki Bakugo. And to think that we wanted to recruit him. We were so blind back then. I swear if I ever see those heroes and the people who hurt him, I'm gonna make them PAY. But don't worry Izu~chan, I'll protect you with all my heart. I'll die for you, You just need to figure it out, that's all. 

(1,189 Words)