Chapter Twenty-Six: Hazardous Activity

You damned dirty souls, this is not sexual in any way. If you want a sexual story, then the back arrow is on the top left corner. This book has no ships and no smut. So stop being like Mineta, people. Have some damn standards.

(Dabi's POV) 

     Thank you Toga and Twice, now we can't smoke in here. Or do our drugs. Fucking God. I'm not mad at the shrimp. I'm pissed at Toga and Twice for getting fucking high in the early morning and disturbing the day. I hate it when they make those stupid ass noises. They're always acting retarded. Maybe they are. I wouldn't be surprised if they are. 

   Out of all the fucking times they could've gotten high, it had to be now. And in the bar where the kid was at. He's innocent and they exposed him to that shit. And Now where am I gonna smoke? I mean, sure I could smoke outside, but I prefer staying in my room sometimes. It depends on my mood. What am I going to do when it's raining or there's bad weather, or something equally as bad. God. Can't even smoke in my own room now. So, Fuck. You. Toga and Twice. I look at the kid  who's standing in the playpen. I wanted to get him a pen where he could chill and walk around maybe. But the only pens were for pets and babies. So we got the playpen. He should be asleep still, but due to us arguing over the noise, Spinner yelling at Izuku while I recorded, and Toga and Twice acting fucking retarded, that's not gonna happen now. I sigh and put down my phone.  But that recording is gold. I can use this as future blackmail.                   

      There's nothing else to do, so might as well give the kid some positive attention. And what better way to get rid of my bad mood then to play with him. I walk over to the playpen and pick Izuku up. Poor baby. It's gonna be a rough day for him. I go up the stairs, not bothering to let anyone know what I'm doing and go to the nursery. I open the door and close it with my foot. I set him down and walk over to his pale brown toy chest. Maybe some soft building blocks would interest him. Hard blocks will hurt him.

      I go on my knees and shove my hands in the sea of toys.  I rummage through the mountain of colorful toys and- "ah, fuck!" I felt a slicing sensation on my pointer finger and immediately pulled my hand out. My finger's bleeding. Fuck. But what the hell did I cut myself on, because this is a deep slice, not a paper cut. I look over the chest trying to see what I cut myself on. If that was a toy then we have to get rid of it. 

   Who gives a fuck about Toy Story? That shit's probably fake as hell. What matters now is Izuku's safety. I spot a tip of shiny silver out of the corner of my eye and pull out a knife. Goddamn it, it's one of Toga's knives. What if the kid (baby) stuck his hands in here playing or looking for a toy and cut himself? Fucking god. He could die. "GODDAMN IT TOGA! WHAT THE FUCK??!!" 

(Deku's POV) 

    Toga came skipping to the room, followed by Twice. They were still pretty high. "What's wrong Dabi?" "YOU LEFT YOUR FUCKING KNIVES IN THE ROOM, THAT'S WHAT!" "OH, there they are, thanks man, I was looking for these-" "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'thanks man', YOU LEFT IT IN REACH OF THE BABY! I-"  The others ran in. "Ok, ok. Calm down here. Let's-" "NO! I WONT CALM DOWN GODDAMN IT! THE BABY COULD'VE DIED!"  "You need to calm down, you're scaring the child." Well, Kurogiri was right there. Right now, Dabi looked terrifying as fuck. He was pissed. Dabi looked at me and softened his expression for me. 

      "Ok, now that we're all calmed down, what happened Dabi?" "What happened, is that Toga left one of her goddamn poisonous knives in Izuku's toy chest. Look at my finger, it's bleeding!" Mr. Compress turned towards Toga with a look on his mask. "Toga why did you leave your knife in the nursery? That is irresponsible and dangerous. Izuku could've harmed or killed himself or  with the blade." "I'm sorry, Compress, I should've been more responsible and-" "Well you didn't, which left my finger bleeding and endangering Izuku." "Toga, seriously, what is wrong with you? That was so dangerous of you to leave that there, and what about the 'no weapons in Izuku's room'? Thank god that Dabi found that knife, otherwise the baby would've cut himself." 

     "I'm sorry Izu and Dabi, that knife shouldn't have been in this room at all." "Yeah no fucking shit." "Toga, don't bring your knives near this room anymore. This isn't a storage room anymore, it's Izuku's now." "Ok now that's been settled, everyone go back to what you're doing." Everyone filed out of the room leaving me and Dabi alone. "Ok short stack. Instead of playing let's just chill out for a while. I heard that you like your back rubbed. Is that true?" My eyes were trained on him now. "It is true baby. Ok lay down for me, it's about time for your nap anyways." 

    He picked me up and laid me on my  stomach. I The lights were dimmed down and a hand slid up and down my spine. Maybe this isn't that bad. I mean, I get massages, so that's a win. Maybe? I don't know. I immediately relaxed into his touch. I'm exhausted from the day so far. And it's not even lunch time yet. I could use a nap. What's the harm in that?

     Dabi's hands rub up and down on my back, putting pressure on the knots in my muscles. My body's feeling so much better now. Then he massaged my head and behind my ears. I let out a big yawn and he chuckles. "Looks like someone is sleepy huh? Don't worry, I got you. I won't leave you. I love you Izuku. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise ok?" He kissed my cheek and continued massaging me. I don't know why I'm listening to them. Am I really that adaptable? My eyelids started getting droopy heavy, so I closed them. With Dabi whispering sweet nothings into my ears and his hands massaging my body, I fell into a much needed sleep. 

 (Dabi's POV) 

Wow, Compress was right. Massages do work on him. I kneaded out all of the knots in his muscles and rubbed his head until he fell into a deep slumber. Finally he's sleeping without fighting us. 

I guess drugging him up with muscle relaxants did work after all. 

 He's not even raising a finger.

 Major compliance is a major side effect that comes with the drug. The drug prevents his brain from thinking logically. But, he isn't logical.  He just doesn't see love the way we do. He's just confused. But that's natural for a baby like him. I wish we wouldn't have to drug him to make him compliant, but life doesn't go our way. 

I wrapped him in a blanket and brush the hair out if his face. He's so small and cute. How people have ever hated him is a mystery to me. Lowering the bundle of joy into his crib, I give him one last kiss before I leave the room. I shut the door and walked back downstairs. Maybe drugging him isn't so bad after all. 

(1,289 Words)