Chapter Eighteen: Lunch Is Served

(Shigiaki's POV)

     After I woke up, I felt refreshed. I also didn't feel so mad anymore. We knew that he would do this for a long time before he calms down. And I'll be taking care of him for today. He needs to learn to listen. He'll hopefully come around in a couple of weeks when his meds work. We've been giving him medications for his mental health, without him knowing. It said that it'll work in a couple of weeks, but we gave him some calming pills to hold him off. He's been very destructive. I love him, but he can't do that. He has proven that he is a danger to himself and others. 

   "Hey Shiggy, All for One wants to talk with you." "Ok, be down in a second." My master wants to see me. I wonder what he wants me for. A possible mission maybe. I head out of my room and to my master's room/office. "You called me master?" "Yes, I did indeed Tomura. I wanted to talk to you about Izuku. I heard that he gave you quite the chase." "It's true. We were out there 13 hours trying to find the kid." "Did you get him?" "Yes we did master. He's tied to his bed with the door open. Spinner's in the room with him." 

   "Are you going to punish him?" "I don't know. I knew that he was going to do this. He has been disrespecting us, fighting us, and running away. I'm done. I wanted to be lenient on his first week here, but I can't do that. He has proven that he is a danger to himself and others. He can't be near anyone right now." "Remember Tomura, he's extremely fragile, physically and mentally." 

    "I know master. It's just that, he can't keep behaving like this. I don't know what to do"  "The boy will come around eventually over time. It's not going to be overnight. It will take weeks, even months to stop his behavior. But with time and patience, he'll stop and mellow down. But you are right, he can't continue acting like this. So I suggest you spend more time with him. Just take care of him and give him attention. All children need positive attention no matter how old they are." "Ok master. I'll take your advice." "Bye Tomura. Good luck. Remember, you can always come to me for aid and advice." "I know master, goodbye." 

    And with that I walked out of the room and into the bar. Everyone was there(except for Spinner of course). "Guys, I just talked with All for One. He said that we need to watch Izuku more. We also need to spend more time with him. He needs positive attention or he'll never come around to us. We need to prove that we love him." "So what are we going to do?" 

   "We need to be more serious about this. If he gets loose again he will severely injure himself and others. It's not a question. Everyone's going to have some syringes on hand all the time in case this happens again. All the weapons need to be locked up. Toga, your room is to be locked at all times when you're not there."

     "Got it boss." "Kurogiri, you need to lock up all the medications in some place where he won't find them." "Ok." "Twice get some child proof supplies for this building. Compress, get all the guns here and compress them. Same with the keys." "On it."

    "The kid also needs a pen to chill in. Dabi, you go get it. And Magne, keep all dangerous objects up high. And lock the training room." "And what will you be doing?" "I'll be taking care of Izuku while you child proof this entire building. 

I then left the bar and went to the nursery.

  Spinner was sitting next to the bed.  "Hey Spinner, you can leave now." "Ok, thanks boss." And with that, he left. The kid was still asleep. I started shaking him awake. "Get up, now." He started whining. Sighing, I walked to the nearest bathroom and got water on my hand. Then I shook it on Izuku's face. "Quit it won't you." "Don't talk to me with that tone, boy. After you ran away, we spent 13 hours combing the woods looking for you." 

      "I ran because you kidnapped me," he said with a snarl, "What are you gonna do, put me in timeout?" "Child, you will respect me. Let's go now." "Go? Go where?" "Downstairs of course." "I'm not eating any of your food." I ignored him and picked him up, putting him over my shoulders. Then I started walking downstairs. Once I made it to the bar, I pulled out a chair and strapped in Izuku.