Chapter Twenty Five: The Weird Day

(3rd Person POV) 

After finding out that Twice wasn't the one who was making weird and random noises, and that it was Indy ripping up their expensive couch, the villains all looked at the large hole in the butt-rester (the couch). "Welp, there goes our money for the new PlayStation." "You look at the large ass hole and all you think about is video games." "Shut up chicken nugget." Magne left to go outside so she could get away from all the yelling. Before another word was said, the baby monitor was making noise. Izuku was awake. From Kurogiri's guess, he probably woke up from all the arguing and particularly Dabi calling Spinner an "iguana". "I'll get him", said Kurogiri. He was just standing there the entire time while the others were bickering about who was making the noise. 

(Kurogiri's POV) 

This is turning to be a chaotic morning. It is still too early in my opinion for a child to be awake, but it's close enough. Just another fifteen minutes and he'll be fine. To be honest, Dabi did look disgusting when he had that shit eating grin on his face while eating my oatmeal. He ruined oatmeal. I'm not making that for a long time. Suddenly I'm not hungry anymore. I'll just wait for lunch to eat. After hearing Midoriya wake up, I quickly volunteered to bring him down. I can't stand the arguments. They make me want to laugh. But then I'll get screamed at. Oh, how funny some of the insults are. Thank god I'm partly made of mist because it hides my smiles. I make my way up the stairs and into the room where the kid is. "Good morning Izuku." A groan came in response. Come on wake up. It is time to start the day." "Why?" I just ignore his question and pick him up. I place him on the bench and surprisingly, he doesn't struggle. What has come over him. He let's out a loud yawn while I undress him. This is probably a trick to run away again. I put the restraints on him and turn around to pick out some clothes for him. 

(Deku's POV) 

I wake up to screaming and yelling. I rub my eyes to clear away the blurriness in my eyes. I sit up to better hear what's going on. I hear angry yelling so that means that there's an argument going on. I make out the words "Burnt Bitch" and "who ya calling burnt bitch iguana!" That was directed to Spinner. I've got to admit, Spinner does look like a large lizard. Like Godzilla or a turtle from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Yeah I think he's one of them. I just know it. Like an evil version of them.

   I hear footsteps come up the stairs and I lay back down, pretending to just wake up. Kurogiri came in and walked over to me. "Good morning Izuku." I fake a groan in response. "Come on wake up. It is time to start the day." "Why", I question. He just ignores me and picked me up. I get carried and put on the bench. But this time I don't struggle like I normally do. I want more massages from Mr. Compress. I let out a large yawn that's not fake. I am still tired after all.

   Kurogiri gives me a suspicious look and puts the restraints on me. Then he turns around and rummages through the drawers looking for something that I can wear. He picks out a pair of blue shorts, and a shirt. After he changes my underwear, navy blue socks are put on my feet. The shorts and shirt soon follow afterwards. The ropes are untied from my hands and I am picked up. I am carried out of the room and down the stairs to where the rest of the villains were. They were all looking at a big hole in the couch. 

   Indy was in the corner looking all proud for some reason. There's a piece of the couch's fabric at his feet. Oh, he ripped a hole in the couch. I tried my best not to laugh. Kurogiri set me down on the floor. I can't run anywhere anyways. They'll catch me and if I do somehow get away, I don't know where I am. Take my time in the forest as an example. Indy picked up the fabric and walked over to me. Then he set it down in my lap and sat down, panting and smiling. 

   "Good boy", I whisper. I pet him on the head. He's really fluffy. I look over to the villains who are now talking about fixing the torn apart couch. You know, Inthink Spinner born out of an egg. A big one at that. Maybe I'll ask him. He does have the body build of a lizard. Dabi came around and picked me up. Oh, I've been mumbling again. "By the way, his name is Lizard, or Iguana. He gets mad if we call him Spinner." "Are you sure?" "What do you mean am I sure? I've been living with him a couple of years. If you ask, He'll show you some tricks that only lizards do."