Chapter Twenty: The Surprise

(Deku's POV) 

  Shigiraki carried me downstairs to where my 'surprise' was. I don't know what it is, but it's probably not that good. When we reached the end of the stairs, he carried me to the bar where a lot of villains were hanging out. Shit. This is embarrassing as fuck right now. Everyone's seeing me right now. Now I'll never be taken seriously by villains if I do become a hero. 

   Oh god, someone shoot me in the head. Toga walked up to us with that stupid smile on her face. "Hi sweetheart. Did you have a good nap? Looks like you did. Look Izuku, there's an airplane on the TV. Wow, look how high it went before crashing down."

   And on the TV was a plane in the sky. "Can you fly Izuku?" "No, can you?" "Uh, no." "So then, why are you asking if you can't fly yourself?" She just ignored me and continued talking. 

  "Do you want to see your surprise hunny?" I just rolled my eyes at that comment.  She led Shigiraki to the other side of the room where a pen was. "Ok here you go. Surprise! We got a  covered pen so that you can hang out with us down here instead of being in that room all day.  "Yay." 

   "Yay", I said sarcastically, "More time with these assholes." "Hey we heard that", said Dabi. "Oh what a surprise, the ugly nugget can hear." In turn, he just glared at me. "Stop it." I was set down in the pen with some toys. "Here Izuku, play with your toys while we work, ok?" Said Dabi.  "You mean play while you all get drunk?"

    "Shut up with the insults Izuku." Then he walked away. With nothing else to do, I put my hands on the mesh. Surprisingly, it comforted me in a way. So I continued dragging my hands along the mesh. More villains were coming in. The bar was full of villains. In fact, they were all there. A football game was on. 

   Well no wonder everyone was here. Today was the playoffs. A group of low ranking villains approached me. The leader of the group was smirking at me. They all started laughing at me for being in this situation. The other villains were so immersed in the game, that they didn't see what was happening. The group saw this as an advantage to get at me.

    "Aw, look at the baby. Izuku Midoriya, the baby! Awwww." "Did you really think you could become a hero? Pathetic. How can you become a hero if you can't even watch your own back." They burst out laughing. They stopped. "Do you really think you are strong. Baby. You couldn't even defend yourself from a few villains let alone a whole league. Hah. You failed." 

   "So did your dad's condom." You could see the others looking amongst themselves, unsure of what to do. The leader started to regain his tough act and looked at me. He banged on the playpen. "Listen baby, you're in my world now, not your world."  "We are villains. Do you know what that means baby?" I hate these people.

    "That you are inconsiderate assholes, whose mother is drunk because of you." "No, it means that we take over what's rightfully ours. We are the real heroes. Those pro-heroes got all the fame and attention, while we do the real work. We are laid for life." I thought for a moment then shot back. "If you really want to be laid, then crawl up a chicken's ass and wait." 

    "Who do you think you are talking to you little shit?! Huh?!" "You, that's who." The guy got taken back for a second before he banged his hands on the pen again, making it shake. "Listen you little shit, you are in our hands. No one is here to save you baby. Not your mommy, not your teachers. And not even All Might. So I suggest you listen to us, cause if you don't, there's gonna be consequences."

   He looked menacing right now, but I wasn't going to cower back. I need to be strong. Like All Might. "Oh by the way, we've seen your mother, baby. She's so fat that she needs to wear two watches, because she covers two time zones." They all started wheezing from laughter. I got enraged at what they said about my mom. How dare they insult her. I countered back with,